|84|: Not Bad, Sapphire

It was the day of discharge from the hospital for Dianna and she was looking forward to it. She had just about enough of the hospital and couldn't wait to be back in her own bed.

She had glanced at herself once again in the mirror with the hospital gown on. Chase studied her bruises and saw them slowly slowly healing. They were purple and blue. Her fair complexion against the two colours radiated a more dark resemblance rather than her usual clear skin.

Grimacing one last time at her injuries, she made her way back to the room and into her bed. Dianna was watching some news, the news referring to the event that had happened a week ago. Something she wasn't proud of. Someone entered through the door, her eyes fell upon them as she smiled at them.

"Hey, Daniel." She greeted.

"What's up, Dianna."

"Nothing really, you?" She asked.

"Well, Mr Chase seemed to have accepted me again for me." He smiled at her.

"That's great news, bro." She smiled at him, her eyes softened and the side parts of her mouth curved into a grin.

"What have you been upto? Sorry couldn't visit you much."

"Don't be sorry. I didn't want you to come here. You know-."

"-Hospitals." They both simultaneously stated.

The twins had never enjoyed the hospital, they had never even wanted to step foot into one, but when Kendall and Karla were born it was another story.

"So, you're getting discharged."

"-Finally." They both sighed in relief.

"Jingle-" Daniel's eyes shot up to Dianna's. "-came." He scrunched his brows in confusion and curiosity.

"She said she wanted to make amends and that Destroy was the reason for how her and Sam made out." Dianna rolled her eyes at the mere mention of Destroy.

Daniel shook his head as he rolled his eyes. "Destroy is an attention seeker. If everyone really knew Ashtrid's intentions this wouldn't have ever happened."

"You're right. But I guess it did, for the better."

"Care to elaborate." Daniel seemed amused.

"You got a good relationship with Mr Chase again. We caught Destroy. I had had many risks thrown my way as a challenge. Plus I got to meet Avery and Georgia." She reminisced the day where Avery called her over the Warehouse Hotline.

"It went along the lines of, welcome to the Warehouse Hotline. How can I make your day even more evil?"

"And she said-."

"Umm, I'm calling to report a crime." Both heads turned in synch to the door to see Avery and Georgia enter.

"Okay... what crime is it?"

"I broke the fridge."

Daniel seemed amused as he saw the two converse in their first conversation once again.

"What's up, Clarisse?"

"Not bad, Sapphire."

*

Avery and Georgia had conversed with Dianna for quite a while until Doctor Yang came and filled out the discharge forms for Dianna. As soon as those were done, Chase had moved into the bathroom to change.

Memphis bought her clothes as she glanced at them knowing she'd get something good.

Slowly, pulling off the gown, she pulled down on the black loose fitted t-shirt, black jogger pants and pulled on her TOMS. Slowly, tugging on her hoodie as she left the zip open.

Chase took a clear look at herself in the mirror properly, she noticed that her hair became more wavy as her eyes looked more bolder but at the same time more closed off. She blinked twice to see those naturally long eyelashes cascaded a shadow on her cheeks as her dark brows stood out against those mesmerising grey orbs.

She stepped out the bathroom and found Dr Yang had entered and was talking to Georgia about something before taking notice to Chase.

"Ah, Dianna." She handed crutches in her direction as Dianna stared at them blankly.

Was she going to need crutches?

"You're going to need them." She nodded her head as Chase sighed. Taking the crutches from Dr Yang's hands she packed her arms in the arm holes before steadying herself up.

"You need to take these medications every day for three weeks. Do not forget." She strictly noted as Dianna nodded her head.

"Good. Rest up and drink lots of water, you're body really does need it. Stay away from physical activities and ensure nothing puts force near any of your injuries. We don't need your stitches opening up."

Just a day ago, her stitches were aching, which was why Chase felt that excruciating pain to her sides. Her stitches had counteracted with something, most likely the damage done to her sides.

She felt good since Dr Yang had given her painkillers to destroy the pain for a while.

Dianna got up and saw that Daniel was awaiting for her as he guided his sister out the door with, Memphis, Avery and Georgia behind them. What surprised them was the small crowd in front of them: Xavier, Sam, Hunter, Evan, Cameron, Logan, Drew, Jingle, Goodie, Jay.

Dianna licked her lips as she focussed on her friends awaiting for her with bright smiles across their faces to know she was ready and fit on her feet.

"You're all here?" She asked sort of surprised. "Do any of you not have homes that you spend your days and nights in the hospitals." She sarcastically noted.

"Not even one moment out of the ward and you're already being shady." Xavier rolled his eyes at his best friend, in which she chuckled lightly.

"I'm joking. Let's go." With that, everyone started making their way it of the hospital with Dianna being helped by Daniel and Georgia.

Avery was sorting something out in the reception. Everyone sat in their cars as Dianna sat in the front seat beside Daniel with Georgia at the back, Avery joining shortly.

"Sorry about that. Got the right prescription for you, Dianna." Avery sat down properly in the car as Dianna nodded her head.

"Thank you."

"That's alright."

She strapped herself in as everyone was ready to go to their places. Daniel reversed out of the parking spot and headed in the direction of Dianna's apartment.

The drive was quick and Dianna already felt tired as she tried to keep herself awake. Daniel had already parked up and pulled out a black shiny phone as he handed it to Chase. She knew it was dead but nodded at her brother.

"Thanks."

"No worries." He got out of the car as did Avery and Georgia as Daniel jogged over to his sister's side and helped her out after opening the door.

Helping her into her apartment with his spare key, they and entered as Chase felt really drained out and headed towards her bedroom.

Tugging at the crutches, she placed them to the side as she fell into her bed, fast asleep.