Chapter 1

-[Y/N] Pov-
My father sent me to America with about a dozen guards. He had made sure that I had one of the largest houses in New York. And, despite my protests, a lot of slaves. You see, I don't think slavery is a good thing. You shouldn't be able to own people. But father insisted, so now I have a bunch of slaves who have been there for a week or so, along with the guards my father sent before me to get the house.

Anyways, after the month or so of being on a boat, we finally got to New York!! It was prettier than I thought it was going to be.

The little houses everywhere and the people look so ni-

"Hey, look! It's one of those rubbish Brits!"

"HA! I bet that's the kings daughter! Look at all those guards!"

"You filthy Brit!"

"Go back to England!"

I was wrong. They're not nice.... but hey! Not all of them can be that mean! Hopefully....

Anyways, as my guards took me to my new house people kept yelling mean things at me. One after the other. I don't think I wanna live here anymore...

Anyways, this can only go on for one day.... right? When we got to the house it was pretty late, so I went to sleep.

Let's just say I cried myself to sleep that night.

--------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this. I'll update this on Thursday! So, see you guys then! BAI!

-Kenny