Chapter 9

-[Y/N] Pov-
Today I'm having a lazy day. I have nothing to do, so I didn't get dressed. I ate breakfast though. As of now, I'm reading a book. What book exactly? Well, Angelica suggested that I read 'Common sense' by Thomas Paine.

Anyways, I'm reading the book and Charles walks into the room.

"Your majesty, a man by the name of Alexander Hamilton would like to see you," Charles says.

"Send him in," I say.

"But, your majesty, I don't think he'll want to see you in your nightgown," Charles points out.

"OH YEAH!" I yell and start running, I pass the room Mr. Hamilton is in and I yell. "I'M SORRY, I'LL BE WITH YOU IN A MOMENT!! CARLY, CAN YOU COME UP HERE?!"

I get up to my room with Carly right behind me. She put on my undergarments and my corset.

She pulled out a white dress with flowers on it and put it in me. Then she put my socks and shoes on then brushed my hair.

-Alex Pov-
I can't believe I actually came over here. But it's too late to turn back now sooo, yeah. I'm sitting on the couch and a guard walks in.

"I'm sorry about her majesty, she's a little, non formal, if you get what I'm saying," he says. I nod.

"It's okay, really," I responded. There's a knock at the door and he goes over and opens it.

"Thank you, I'll give this to her right away," he says and closes the door.

"I hate to have to give this to her, but I must," he says to himself. "Pete, can you put this on the desk in her room for later?" He asks another guard.

"Yes Charles, I mean... sir," Pete says and takes the letter. He walks upstairs.

"I'm sorry for making you wait, I, um, wasn't expecting company today," The Princess says and sits down next to me. "Would you like some tea?"

"Oh Uhm, sure," I responded.

"Alright, Susan, can you grab us some tea please?" She asks what looks like to be a slave. She, Susan, nods and walks out of the room.

"Hello, I'm [Y/N], it's nice to meet you Mr. Hamilton," she says.

"Hello your majesty, and please, call me Alex," I say.

"Okay Alex, and please, don't call me 'your majesty' or stuff like that, just call me [Y/N]," she tells me.

--------------------------------------------
Hello! I hope you guys have liked the last 3 chapters. I'll be back on Thursday! See y'all later BAII!!

-Kenny