Chapter 32

I can't believe today is the day. I never thought I would be able to marry the love of my life. But here I am, about to walk down the isle to be with him forever.

I made sure to invite everyone I care about. Charles and his wife, DeDe And Frank, Carly, and the Schuyler sisters (yes, even Eliza). Alex's friends came as well. Martha and George are here obviously. George is going to walk me down the isle seeing as he is my father figure.

Father isn't here, of course, he went back to England a while ago and I wasn't going to bring him back. He sent people to look for me, but the search was cut short by America winning the revolution.

My emotions are all over the place as dad walks me down the isle. Alex stares at me, I can feel the love and warmth in his gaze. Dad kisses my forehead before walking off. I walk up to the alter.

Alex smiles. "You look amazing."

"So do you," I say back.

We go through the ceremony, we do the "I do's" and the vows. (I've only been to 1 wedding sooo idk)

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest says. We kissed, it was lovely. I could feel our hearts becoming one. The day I've been waiting for my whole life. My wedding, I always thought this would be a day that my father would ruin, either by just being there or by forcing me into an arranged marriage. 

My life was coming together. Alex picked up all of my broken pieces from over the years and put them back together, bonded together by his love for me. 

Everyone was clapping and after our kiss I enveloped him into a warm embrace. I cried into his shoulder. "Thank you for everything Alex, I love you, I love you so much."

"I love you too [Y/N], I'll love you for forever." He responded. I squeezed him harder. He let out a little chuckle.

I never thought I would be happy. I have the best family. I have the best parents, the best husband, the best friends. I wouldn't trade them for anything. 

Angelica and Eliza Schuyler, though seemed pretty.. whats the word?? (Salty) Yes, salty, they still congratulated me and Alex on our marriage.

That night we lay in bed, snuggled up next to each other. I can't stop smiling, it's getting to the point where my cheeks are actually starting to hurt, but I don't mind, I'm just so happy to be alive. 

I no longer fell alone.

I no longer feel stressed.

I no longer feel like one of those rubbish Brits.

The end

HelloHelloHello!! I hope this ending wasn't too horrible, I'm writing it at 12:17 AM and I really hope that you all enjoyed this ending. It was a pleasure writing this book and I hope you all liked reading it. I promise that I will start working on the Charles x reader and the Laurens x reader pretty soon. I hope you guys are excited for the Charles x reader, I know I am.

Anyways, thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later BAII!!!

-Kenny