Chapter 2

-[Y/N] Pov-
"Your majesty, it's time to wake up," one of the guards said.

"I don't want to!" I yelled. "It's too early!"

"It's almost afternoon. We let you sleep in," he told me. "We have one of the women slaves-"

"Don't call them slaves!" I yelled, cutting him off.

"Sorry m'lady, we have one of the women here to help you get dressed," he says then walks out.

I sit up and look at the dark skinned woman.

"So, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Uhm.. my name is Carly, your majesty," she says.

"Please, call me [Y/N]," I say.

"O-okay [Y-Y/N], let's get you dressed," Carly says. She gets out a [F/C], fancy, sparkly dress and a corset. I put my undergarments on and Carly helped me with my corset and my dress.

"Here, lets do your hair," Carly says. She sits me down in front of a mirror and brushes me hair. Once the knots are all out, (A/N: if you have short hair and can't do this, ignore this part) she puts the front parts back into a half ponytail. She hands me heels I put them on.

"Thank you Carly, I really appreciate you doing this," I told her.

"No problem, it's my job," she says. "I'll be on my way, breakfast should be done soon, see you later," then she walks out.

She's so sweet.

--------------------------------------------
Hellohellohello! The rest of the week until Sunday is this book! So two more chapters after this. See ya later! BAI!!