Chapter 6

-[Y/N] Pov-
We spend the rest of the day at the Schuyler's. The dinner and dessert were phenomenal.

"Thank you for the meal," Charles says on my behalf.

"No problem," Mr. Schuyler says. "We'll see you next time."

"Bye," I say before we walk out.

As we walk through the dark New York City streets, I start thinking about that Alex guy. 'Man, he was cute,' I think to myself. 'I really want to see him again.'

That was the only thing on my mind until we got home.

Carly opened the door and the guards and I walked in.

"Your majesty, let's go get you dressed for bed," she says. I nod and we walk to my room. She pulls out a [F/C] nightgown with vertical white stripes.

She takes off my shoes, my socks, my dress, my corset, and my undergarments. She puts on my nightgown.

"Thanks again Carly. Uhm, can you get me a book please?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'll be right back," she says and leaves.

She comes back and hands me -insert book title here- by -insert author here-. As she leaves, Carly blows out all the candles except the one on my bedside table. After a bit of reading, I get tired and put my book down.

Lay down in my bed and start to think. I fall asleep and have sweet dreams.

--------------------------------------------
Hellohellohello! Here's the chapter. I hope you enjoyed that! I'm gonna take a break from this book for the next 4 days! See y'all on Thursday! BAI!

-Kenny