Chapter 28

I walk back home in silence. God... what is wrong with me?

It's so foolish of me to think that I could be in power. I'm only a woman after all. I... I'm here to just be looked at and swooned over, only to one day get married and have children. I... don't get to say anything.

How...

Foolish...

You're a woman... a royal one at that... you should know how to keep your god damn mouth shut!

Hah... Hahahahahaha..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

That's right. Just shut everything down [Y/N]. All of your emotions are pointless anyways... calm... down...

I walk back to the house. Trailing far behind Charles. I can feel people staring at me, but I don't dare look up.

As I try to regain my sanity I find myself back in my room again. What am I saying to myself? I understand what that other... side of me was saying, but I don't agree with it. I should say whatever I want. I don't need this kind of scrutiny from myself.

Should I.... apologize to Charles? I mean, I do feel bad, but I don't think he would want to talk to me right now...

There's a knock on my door. I don't say anything. There's another knock, then another, then another. I think the person gets the hint and walks away.

I sigh and lay down on my bed. What has happened to me? I used to be so... happy. I need to get away from this. All of this is fucking with my brain.. All of this.. royalness..

I take out a quill and parchment out of my drawer and start writing to the one person I know will take care of me and would be glad to take me in, George Washington.

I'm sorry father, but running away is all I can do at the moment.

Hellohellohello! Sorry for taking so long! Sorry for the short chapter, my Wattpad on my phone has been nonstop crashing, I contacted Wattpad about it y said they're working on it, so don't worry about it! There won't be a lot of updated because of that and most of the time I'm writing these at school and I can't do it for the time being Bc of that ;-;. Thank you guys for understanding!
Thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later BAII!!
-Kenny