Chapter 8

When they got to Deaton's, Stiles was immediately ushered to the back room by Deaton and Ester who helped him sit on the lounge chair Deaton had. "What happened?" Deaton asked them. Stiles didn't seem to want to say, so Ester spoke up, "Stiles' demon tried to take control in class." Deaton frowned and looked over to Stiles, "Stiles, I need you to tell me what happened when you weren't in control of your body."

Stiles looked at Deaton and sighed, "I was just thinking." Deaton looked at Ester when they heard the front door open, "I'll go see who it is." Ester said as he rushed to the door. "Were they good or bad thoughts?" Deaton asked once they were alone in the room. "I don't know. I was just in the classroom thinking how nice it was outside. Then I started to feel lonely and think about how much I missed them," Stiles said as he tears began to dwell in his eyes. He couldn't look at Deaton straight in the eyes, so he let his eyes settle on his lap.

Deaton's heart went out to Stiles, he really thought Stiles was stronger than he was at the moment. He thought Stiles will power was strong enough to buy them more time to figure something out. "Stiles, your friends already told you about your demon, am I right?" Deaton asked as he patted at the teens hand. Stiles nodded his head at the question before bringing his free hand to whip his tears away as he said, "They keep telling me I need to accept it." "I'm sorry to say this Stiles, but I think it's the only way you'll have control over it." Deaton said as he watched Stiles reaction.

"Stiles doesn't want to accept it, isn't there anyway he can buy him time?" Mr. J asked as he walked into the room with the rest of Stiles pack following behind him and Ester. Suzy, pushed past the elder pack members and rushed to Stiles side, giving him a hug and whispering comforting words to him. "It'll be ok Stiles mommy, we'll find a way."

"There is," Deaton nodded as he moved away from Stiles and turned to face the pack of 9, crowd his room. "Well what is it?" Jeo asked before adding, "We'll do anything." Deaton shook his head as he said, "I'm afraid it's not something you can give. It's something Stiles has to do own his own." Stiles moved to get up and said, "What do I have to do? I'll try anything, please Deaton, I need to do something." Deaton looked at Stiles and watched as he held the girls hand for his own comfort before saying, "You need to control your emotions. You can't let your emotions bring you down or your demon will try to take over again, and I'm afraid I don't know a way to bring you back if it does."

Stiles slowly sat down at the news before looking at Jay, Mr. J, who seemed to have understood where Stiles distress laid. "I'm sorry Deaton but, that's something hard to control when our dearest pack leader is pregnant." Amy, eldest of the 4 girls in Stiles pack, voiced. At times like this Stiles, hated how straight to the point she was. Everyone in the pack tensed, they all knew Stiles didn't want to tell anyone until he was ready. It was Hayley and Lia, two of the other girls in Stiles' pack that said, "We'll head back now, sorry Stiles."

Deaton was at loss he couldn't believe what he had just heard and turned to Stiles for any sign if it was a lie or the truth. "Why don't you all go ahead and head back? I'll take Stiles home." Mr. J told the rest of the pack who looked at Stiles to see if that's what he wished. "Yes, please? Can you give us some privacy?" Stiles asked as he looked over to them before looking at Suzy and saying, "You too, Suzy." Suzy huffed but said, "Ok, I'm going."

As soon as the rest of the pack left, Deaton looked at Stiles and said, "Stiles, how far along are you?" Stiles looked at Deaton and said, "Two months, more or less." "He's two months and 4 four days along." Mr. J said as he looked at Deaton who was ushering Stiles to lie back down. "Are you the father?" Deaton asked Mr. J, as he went to retrieve his stethoscope. "No!" Stiles and Mr. J both said in union. Deaton eyed both of them before going to Stiles and asking him, "Lift your shirt." It was silent for a few minutes before Deaton pulled back with a funny face, "Then who is the father?" as he placed the stethoscope to the side before going to pull out the ultrasound machine from its place in the corner of the room.