Chapter 12

It had been days since they had been attacked by the Kitsune, yet nothing happened that night or the following nights after that. Everything was quiet, too quiet, for Mr. J's liking. He glanced at Stiles who was stuffing his face with pudding in the middle of his lesson.

In order to accommodate Stiles' needs, he had allowed the students to bring snacks to class. It was rather odd, to see more than half of his student's eat like Stiles had been doing in the recent weeks. "We're young, we'll eat whatever is edible," Stiles had once said.

It was rather disgusting, but at least Stiles wasn't standing out. However, the one that was standing out was Suzy. She had taken his orders to serious and refused to leave Stiles side for even a second. No matter how many times he had told her that Stiles was safe in the school, since Ester and Jeo were with him most of the day, she refused to leave him and went to class with him instead of attending her own.

Mr. J looked towards the little girl sitting beside Stiles, in Ester's seat, as they both stuffed their faced with pudding. If Mr. J didn't know any better he would have thought Suzy was Stiles' daughter.

Mr. J's eyes landed on Stiles, he seemed to be happier these days and that's what mattered. The pack seemed to reflect Stiles emotions, but even so they all were still worried about his safety. So they all kept by him and the sheriff. Stiles didn't seem to mind at all, but the sheriff didn't exactly feel comfortable with two teens following him around like lost puppies. Amy had told the sheriff their reasons and as soon as it was made known the sheriff's complains stopped, and silently thanked them for looking out for him and his son.

They weren't the only ones looking out for Stiles. The alpha had been sticking nearby as well. Although he never approached Stiles directly, they all knew he was there watching over him just like his werewolf pack had started to do.

"Hey, Ester?" Stiles said as he turned in his seat to look at the guy, who had his head resting on his laced fingers.

"Hm?" Ester hummed in response as he looked at Stiles with interest.

"You wouldn't happen to know the duration of a demon's pregnancy? I mean I want to be mentally prepared," Stiles whispered to the demon as he looked at him with big eyes. He was serious.

"Yeah, it's around 6-7 months, but I don't know if that applies to you since, you know." Ester said as he awkwardly made human hand jesters to help him tell Stiles the baby wasn't all demon, but half werewolf.

Stiles huffed slightly before subconsciously rubbing the baby bump that had gotten surprisingly bigger over the days. He was nearing his third month and the baby seemed to be growing faster, he could already see the bump poking through his shirt.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At lunch it was Isaac who made his way to Stiles and Suzy, and took his tray from his hands as he said, "I'll help you with that." Stiles was confused to say the least but simply said, "Thanks, but I could have carried it." "I could have helped him with that too," Suzy huffed as she walked with Stiles towards the table Ester and Jeo were already occupying.

Isaac placed the tray down before saying, "Stiles, I wanted to say I'm sorry." Stiles blinked confused as he looked at Isaac a bit in shock. "Let me explain, before you say anything," Isaac said as he as he watched Stiles sit down carefully in his seat before looking at the demons watching him carefully. "Ok." was all Stiles could manage out.

Isaac sat beside Stiles and took a deep breath before letting it out slowly, "I know with the way we have been acting and the way we decided to cast you out, wasn't right. We knew you weren't going to want to just leave, we were sure you would have said you didn't care because you cared for us, but Stiles you matter to us, too. We wanted to keep you safe and if it meant pushing you way we were going to do it." Stiles frowned at that but it was slowly turned into a furious look, out of all the people to have talked to him about this, they choose Derek to tell him? He would have been ok with it if it were Isaac or Lydia, or someone who expressed themselves better than Derek.

Not that, all of what happened that night was a bad thing. It just hurt to know that Derek did that to him, sleeping with him and then tossing him away like nothing the next morning. Was that Derek's idea of keeping him away? A part of him wanted to hate them for doing something so low, but another part of him couldn't help but love them. If they hadn't done what they did, he wouldn't have met such wonderful people, or been sitting here pregnant with a little baby he already loved so much.

"We're asking you for a second chance Stiles, we want to be your friends again," Isaac said sincerely, he wanted things to be ok with them again. No one in the pack had done much to get near to Stiles other than smile towards him or occasionally try to greet him. "I forgive you guys, all of you but I just don't know if I can trust that you guys mean it. I don't want to be let down," Stiles said before turning to look at Ester, Jeo and Suzy. "We mean it Stiles, we want to make things right," Isaac said about to hug Stiles but the little girl at his side hissed and wrapped her arms around Stiles as if to say 'Mine'.

Stiles hugged Suzy back before looking at Isaac, "It's ok Isaac," he said before pulling Isaac into the a small embrace. Isaac smiled at the embrace as he nuzzled lightly into him, let out a grumble that almost sounded like a purr.

When Isaac left to join the rest of the werewolf pack; Ester glared slightly at one particular person in the werewolf pack, Kira. Jeo took notice as well before elbowing Ester warning him to cool down with the glaring. "Hey, you think it's ok if we go shopping?" Stiles said as he looked at the boys. Suzy's eyes brighten up and said, "I want to go shopping with you!" Ester looked unsure before eyeing Jeo who seemed to be just as unsure as him.

"Of course, you wanted to get new clothes right?" Mr. J said as he got to the table. Stiles looked up at him and smiled, "Yeah, my clothes are getting to tight and I can't keep wearing Alex's clothes." Stiles' pack member Alexander had lent him some clothes since he seemed to be the only one with pants that fit Stiles perfectly with the baby bump.

"Alright then as soon as school is over, we'll go shopping." Mr. J said earning a big grin from Stiles and Suzy.

Yeah, those two really gave off a father and daughter vibe.