Chapter 11

|Jungkook's P.O.V.|

It was close to the time that our first class of the day was starting, and I was just walking down the hallway. I felt like taking a quick walk before class started, just to prepare myself for the boringness of school. I noticed a figure outside of their locker, and as I got closer I realized that it was Jihee. JIHEE? I had to go talk to her.

"Jihee-ah! What's up?" I asked, running up to her.

Jihee turned to look at me. "Hi Jungkook. Not much."

"Uh..." I hadn't planned on what I was going to say before hand. That probably wasn't the best idea. "I... like your outfit, it... looks good on you." I said awkwardly, trying to break the ice.

Jihee blushed. "You mean my uniform?" She asked, a bit confused by what I had just said.

Right. "Um... yeah. You make it look different, and not boring." I said, trying to cover up my stupidity. I could do everything but interact with girls. I was only trying to give a compliment, but I guess I just said the first thing that came off of the top of my head.

Jihee laughed. "Thanks." She replied. "Now I've gotta get to class before the teacher gets there, so see you later!" Jihee turned to walk away, and I freaked out.

I couldn't let her walk away now! "Wait!" I called out. Jihee turned to face me again. "Are you good at math?" I asked.

"Yeah. Wae?" She asked.

"... because I need a math tutor." I lied.

"Oh, I can help. Does afterschool today work?" Jihee asked.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." I said.

"Annyeong!" Jihee said before walking off finally. 

I covered my face in my hands. Why was I so awkward around her that time? Well at least I would be seeing her afterschool. Even though I wasn't perfect at math, I didn't need a tutor. This was going to be one fun day.

• • •

|J-Hope's P.O.V.|

"NAMJOON!" Everyone yelled in anger, before laughing hysterically. RM had broken another object, and although it was expected, he really needed to stop breaking things. Jungkook was out getting tutored for who knows what, while the rest of us were hanging out after school. I didn't know that he was having problems in any subject, and I figured that he would have said something, but I guess not.

"I swear if you break something else..." Suga said. Actually, Suga was the only one not laughing. He always fixed stuff when RM broke them, so he obviously wasn't amused. I looked over at V, and he was laughing, but I could tell something was up. He wasn't acting right.

"Yah, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm fine, I've just got something that I've been wanting to say." V said, and the entire group turned to him. It was as if nothing had been just been broken by RM at all.

V looked out at everyone and took a deep breath. I took a sip from my waterbottle, intrigued to hear what he said. "I'm in love with Jihee."

I spit out my water. "WHAT?" I asked. Normally I would be going insane because she liked him back, but Jungkook liked her too. What was I supposed to do? Everyone else was excited, but turned to me with a weird look.

"Why, is that a bad thing?" Jin asked.

"N-No... It's just that... her brother is Jisung." I pointed out, trying to cover up my shock. Everyone quickly realized that I was right, and calmed down a bit. I didn't mean to do that, I just meant to cover up the fact that I knew that Jungkook liked Jihee. I couldn't tell them about Jungkook, and now what would happen if V and Jungkook both knew that they each liked her? They haven't known each other that long, so would it break their friendship up?