Chapter 29

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

It was time for lunch, and I was a bit late, so by time I had arrived, everyone was already there. I took my seat next to Tae, and before I had a chance to even say a word, he looked like he was ready to explain everything.

"Guys, something happened last night." Tae said. Everyone seemed a bit confused, and listened up.

"Tell us!" Jimin said.

"We're dating." Tae blurted out. The entire table started cheering really loudly, even Suga! (Although it wasn't nearly as loud, he was still excited). J-Hope and Sora both started chanting "Vhee" over and over again, and the entire lunchroom was staring. I was guessing that everyone figured what was going on, and I could see the jealousy burning in the other girl's eyes.

"Why are you guys so loud? Everyone's staring!" I asked.

"We were all shipping you guys, we just knew it would happen eventually." Sora said.

After everyone had stopped yelling, the lunchroom went back to their own conversations, and we went back to ours.

"You've gotta tell me everything later!" Sora whispered to me.

I nodded, and I started grinning as Tae rested his head on my shoulder.

"Jagiya, can we go out again later?" Tae asked.

"Maybe, we'll see." I said.

Tae looked up and gave me a pouty face, and I laughed. "I said maybe!"

But I had to talk with Sora first, she already asked to see me later.

• • •

|Taehyung's P.O.V.|

Jihee💕:
Meet me at Ice Cold! I really want to see you!

Me:
I'll see you there! 😘

I was about to leave the house, when I got another message.

Hobi:
Do you wanna come hang out?

Wow, I guess I was pretty popular today.

Me:
Ani, mian! I'm going out with Jihee!

Hobi:
Aww, that's ok. See you tomorrow!

I felt bad for leaving Hobi by himself, but I already said yes to Jihee, so there wasn't anything I could do about it. Whatever, I'll see him tomorrow anyway.

• • •

|J-Hope's P.O.V.|

I was a bit upset that V couldn't hang out, but I didn't mind. They just got into a relationship, why wouldn't they want to see each other? Since Jihee was with V, I could just call Sora, she would probably be free!

I dialed her number, and waited for her to pick up. Once she answered, I heard two voices laughing. Who could be with her?

"Yeoboseyo?" She said.

"Hey Sora! I was wondering if you could come hang out with me? V couldn't come over." I said.

"Ani, I'm with Jihee right now. Can we hang out later?" Sora replied.