Chapter 35

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

As I walked down the hallway before class started, I noticed a familiar figure down the hall. He noticed me as well, and motioned for me to come over to him. Instead of the usual bright smile he had on his face, he looked serious, and that bothered me.

"So I was wondering... if we could meet up after school? There was something I wanted to talk to you about." Tae said.

"Yeah, sure. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

He thought about it for a second, before giving me his answer. "The park."

"Ok, sure. See you in class." I said before turning around to head back to class.

• • •

I waited all day until I could leave school, just to speak with Tae. I was currently waiting on one of the park benches, hoping that he would show up soon.

I've been waiting for a little while, and the suspense is killing me. Why is he taking so long?

After a few more minutes, I decided to text him to see if he was coming. When he didn't respond, I decided to just leave. I called Sora to see if we could hang out, and then started to make my way to her house.

But what bothered me the most is how Taehyung didn't show up. If he was the one to tell me to meet him here, then he had to show up!

• • •

|Taehyung's P.O.V.| 

I couldn't think straight. I wanted to stay with Jihee while I had her, but I knew I needed to break up with her.

"V, gwenchana?" Jin asked.

I realized that I had been staring off into space, and looked over to see the rest of Bangtan staring right at me.

"How long had I been spacing out?" I asked.

"About 10 minutes." Suga replied.

"You good man?" RM asked in English.

"I just can't break up with her!" I blurted out. "I was going to after school, but she can tell something's wrong... and I couldn't do it!"

"Maybe it's for the best." RM said. "I mean, she lost her eomma, and then putting her through more pain wouldn't be a good idea. She'll be even more confused in the end."

"Yeah, that was kinda a dumb idea..." Jin said. 

"But if that's what V needs to be able to go through with that deal, then maybe it's the only option!" Jimin said.

"But he can't let her go!" Jungkook said. "Love always wins!"

"Maybe it is for the best, like Jimin said..." Hobi added. 

"I agree." Suga said. RM and Jin started bickering with Suga, who sat between them on the couch, while Jungkook argued with J-Hope and Jimin.

That was it. "SHUT UP!" I yelled, and I stood up.

Everyone stopped, and stared as me as I walked to the middle of the room.