Chapter 43

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

After waking up, I headed downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast. Jisung was already awake and sitting at the table.

"Good morning, oppa." I said.

"Good morning." He replied in his raspy morning voice.

I started pouring some cereal into a bowl when Jisung walked up to me.

"I have a challenge for you today." He said.

"What kind of challenge?" I asked.

"I want you and Sora to sit at BTS' table again. Even if it's only for today, sit there." Jisung stated.

"Wait, how did you know I stopped sitting with them?" I asked.

"After our discussion with Jiyeon yesterday, you mentioned it to me." He replied.

"Oh, right..." I mumbled, and went to go grab the milk from the refrigerator.

Jisung exited the kitchen, and I sighed. Sora would be excited, but things would he so awkward at the table! How was I gonna do this?

• • •

|Taehyung's P.O.V.|

I had just woken up to my phone going off. Who could be texting me now?

Jisung:
I told Jihee to sit at your table, so expect her to be there today. Your welcome.

Wow, he did that all for me? I had almost forgotten that he wanted to help. It's funny to me how his personality changed so fast.

"Taehyung-ah!" Eomma yelled.

I flinched, dropping my phone onto my bedsheets.

"You're going to be late for school, get up!" She yelled.

So that's why Jisung texted me so 'early'...

I quickly jumped out of bed, got breakfast, and got ready for school. Today was going to be a good day, and I didn't want to be late.

• • •

I arrived at lunch later that day, and started walking over to Bangtan's table. Suddenly, I was stopped by Bomi and her friends. 

"Taehyung oppa! Can you sit with us today?" Bomi asked happily.

There was no way I could do that today, Jihee was supposed to sit with us!

"No, sorry, maybe another time?" I offered.

Bomi's expression fell. "Ok... yeah, another time..." She replied. "But can we talk later?"

Ok... that part scared me a bit. She seemed like she REALLY liked me, and she knew for a fact that I was single... what was she gonna do? But what if I'm just overreacting, and she just wants to talk? I need to at least give her somewhat of a chance.

"Sure. See you later!" I said before walking away.

• • •

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

"Hey Sora?" I said. I was waiting for Sora while she put some things in her locker, and then we were going to head down to lunch.