Chapter 44

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

"JIHEE!" I heard my name being screamed down the hallway, and I knew exactly who it was. Taehyung, of course.

I shut my locker, knowing that he would be here any second now. And sure enough, I see Taehyung standing right behind me, almost out of breath. Wait, did he run all the way to my locker?

"Jihee... gaja, I need to... show you this place! I found it... yesterday!" He said, taking a breath in between each few words.

"Wait, where?" I asked, folding my arms.

"You'll see... but let's go!" He exclaimed.

"Wait-" I said, before Taehyung grabbed onto my arm. I barely had any time to pull my backpack over my shoulder before Taehyung had already dragged me away from my locker.

We exited the school, and Taehyung finally let go of my arm.

"Uhh... do you have a bike?" He asked.

"Yeah, wae?"

"Because it's a bit far of a walk, and I doubt that you have a car." Taehyung replied.

"But why are you even taking me to this place anyway?" I asked.

"It's cool, and I thought that you might want to see it." Tae replied a bit shyly.

I wanted to go, but I wasn't sure if this was the best thing for me. I wanted to move on from the relationship, but how was I supposed to do that if he kept constantly talking to me?

"Ok... fine, I'll go." I finally agreed. It's not like it's a big deal, he just wanted to show me this really cool place. Then we would look around, and bike home. Sounds good to me.

"Yay! Ok, now let's go quickly get our bikes and ride there!" Taehyung exclaimed in excitement.

"Wait, how am I supposed to know where to go?" I asked.

"Just follow me, it'll be fine." Taehyung replied.

I nodded, and we left the school.

• • •

We rode our bikes for a while, until we approached a hiking trail. It took a while to get to, but we had made it. The question was, why did he take me all this way for a hiking trail?

"What's so special about this place?" I asked after we parked our bikes at the bike rack.

"You'll see, it's a secret place inside of the trail." Taehyung said.

I tilted my head, confused about what he meant.

"Aish... you'll see when we get there, don't worry. Gaja!" He said, and then grabbed my hand.

We started heading up the trail, and Taehyung let go of my hand. It was really quiet and peaceful, which was what I liked the most about this whole thing so far. There wasn't too many other people that we passed by, so it was pretty much just the two of us.

"Are we any closer to the spot we're gonna go to?" I asked.

"Yup. Almost there, maybe only 5 or 10 minutes to go." Taehyung replied with a grin on his face. He seemed really excited to show it to me.