Chapter 48

|J-Hope's P.O.V.|

"V, you have his number, right?" Jin asked.

V nodded.

"Then you NEED to text him!" RM replied.

"I don't even know what to say!" V stated.

"Well we need to tell him NOW! Sora said that Jihee ran out of her house, so she's gonna be there anytime soon!" I explained.

"Were you just texting her or something?" Jimin asked.

"Duh." I replied. "When else would I have just talked to her?"

"Guys, it is NOT the time!" Suga said.

"You know what? I'll text hyung on V's phone, and we can all decide what to say. Hobi, tell Sora to find Jihee and distract her." Jungkook stated.

"Wait, how?" I asked quickly.

"I don't know, but if you want hyung to not be as mad then just do it!" Jungkook demanded.

I immediately pulled out my phone and told Sora to find Jihee. V handed Jungkook his phone, and everyone huddled up to see what was going on. 

"Ok... so I'm telling Jisung hyung that I need to tell him something." Jungkook said as he furiously typed.

"You mean V has to tell him something?" Rap Mon added.

"Stop joking around, you know what I mean!" Jungkook stated. Damn, when did he get so serious?

"So what next?" Jin asked.

"It depends on how he responds." Jungkook replied.

"It sounds like you really know what you're doing." Jimin added.

"Not really..." Jungkook muttered. "OH GOD HE RESPONDED!"

"What did he say?" I asked quickly.

"He said that he's got time." Jungkook said.

"So just say that something happened with Jihee!" RM said. "And then explain it."

"Why am I not included in this discussion at all?" V asked.

"Well you can contribute any time, you just didn't." I said.

"True..." V replied, and Jungkook had finished typing out the next message.

"Ok, I said that something happened with Jihee and that I wanted to explain, but for him to listen to the whole story first before getting angry." Jungkook said.

"That's really good!" Jimin said. "This is going great so far."

"AIGO HE RESPONDED AGAIN." Jungkook yelled.

"STOP YELLING WE'RE ALL RIGHT HERE!" Suga yelled.

"Then why did you yell that?" I asked.

"I felt like it."

Ok then...

"He said ok." Jungkook explained.

Jungkook started furiously typing again, and was texting the entire story with V's help.

• • •

|Jisung's P.O.V.|

V was about to explain what happened with Jihee, and I was a bit concerned. What could he have done that would make me mad?

Suddenly, I heard two girls arguing outside. I dropped my phone on my bed and looked out my window to see Jihee and Sora standing outside. Sora seemed a bit agitated, while Jihee looked like an emotional wreck.