Chapter 27

Oh my God. We were kissing.

The softness of the kiss made my heart flutter. I quickly got over the initial shock and my eyes closed as I started to kiss him back. Tae's hand started to tangle itself in my hair, and my hands moved around to his back, pulling him closer to me. I could barely hear the credit music in the background over the sound of my heart beating insanely fast. Our foreheads awkwardly bumped as we both tilted our heads to the other side, but that didn't stop us. I felt alive, and it felt like our movements were almost in sync, I didn't want it to stop-

But all good things have to end sometime. We both pulled away quickly, unsure of what the hell just happened. My face turned bright red, and I awkwardly bit my lip.

"I-I think I should go..." I said awkwardly, trying my best not to make eye contact.

"Okay." Tae replied. I walked over to the door and waved goodbye to Tae as I walked out of his house.

Once I got home, I ran to my room and freaked out. WE JUST KISSED. And then I just left him! Now it's gonna be awkward at school tomorrow, and Bangtan and Sora will surely notice that something's up!

But now what was going to happen between us? Was our relationship going to change a lot? I didn't know what to do, or what was going on. But you know what? That was okay. And whatever the heck just happened, I liked it.

• • •

I ate my lunch quietly because I was sitting next to Tae. Like I figured, things definitely got awkward today.

"We're gonna go to the bathroom." Sora said, grabbing my arm harshly and dragging me up from the table.

Sora dragged me all the way to the girls bathroom before letting go of my arm.

"Okay, something happened between you and V. Spill." She said, crossing her arms.

"N-nothing..." I said shyly.

"Come on, you think I can't see through that lie? I know there's something going on between you guys, just tell me!" Sora said. "It's not gonna kill you."

Aish, why did you do this, Sora? "Okay, find. Something happened." I said.

"Now tell me!" Sora asked desperately.

"Okay... So last night I went over Tae's house..." I started.

Sora gasped. "Omo, don't tell me that you guys had-"

"Don't even go there! It was only a kiss..." I interrupted her, my face turning a light shade of pink after speaking.

"AIGOO YOU DID?" Sora said, freaking out. "YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"Hold on, not now. Can I text you about it instead?" I asked.

"Aish, fine. But you better not forget!" Sora said in a serious tone.

"Okay, okay, I won't forget!" I assured her.

• •

|Taehyung's P.O.V.|

After school, BTS and I were asked to help out a teacher with something, so we were just casually walking down the hallway on our way out of the building.