Chapter 50

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

Me:
Why?

Jimin:
Because we need to explain things. It's time you know what's going on.

Me:
If V's there, then there's no way I'm going.

What did they even want, and why should I care?

Jimin:
We just want you to give him a third chance.

Me:
And why should I?

Jimin:
Because there's a lot you don't know.

So... Sora was right? Then she did know something!

Me:
What don't I know?

Jimin:
There's a lot, and I mean A LOT. So if you want to know it all, you need to come and meet us.

Me:
Like I said: V better not be there, or else I won't go.

Jimin:
Well a lot of this is his story to explain, so if he isn't going to be there, then we can't explain much.

Me:
Then I'm not going.

Jimin:
He has to explain a lot of the story, because a lot of it we weren't involved in. But if you want to have at least a little bit explained, then I think you need to come.

Me:
Where would I be going anyway?

Jimin:
That hasn't been decided yet, probably the park or next to the school.

Sora did say to hear the other side of the story before I start assuming... maybe I can ask for it to be just them and then I can at least know a little bit.

Me:
Ok, fine. Next to the school, but just you guys. Not V.

Jimin:
Ok, see you there!

I took a deep breath after exiting out of the messages. I wanted to hear the story... but I was scared that I would hear something I didn't want to hear.

• • •

Once I had arrived, I saw the 6 original members of BTS waiting for me. J-Hope was leaning against the wall, and he seemed way less energetic than usual. They all seemed a bit serious, but as soon as they noticed me, they brightened up a bit. 

Jimin waved me over, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to know, but I'm scared that I might not be able to un-hear what they say.

"So... there's not much we can really explain." RM said.

"But what can you tell me?" I asked.

They gave each other looks. 

"So... Jisung hyung had a lot to do with this." Jungkook said.

"Wait, why my oppa?" I asked. "And why are you talking to him, did you guys make up or something?"

"Yeah, we made up, but V will explain everything to you." J-Hope said.

"Why does he have to explain everything?" I asked.

"Because it's his story to tell, not ours." Jin said.

"And everything started with one simple mistake, and then it became what happened the other day." Suga said.

Wait, what? "I don't get it, you need to explain more."

"This wasn't all meant to happen. It was a bunch of mistakes that happened, and they all separated the two of you." RM explained.

"That can't be true..." I muttered.

"It is." Suga replied.

"No..." I mumbled.

"Just ask Jisung if it's true, he'll say the same exact thing." Jin said.

"I don't believe you guys." I stated.

J-Hope turned shocked. "Then what do we need to do to make you believe us? There's not much else that we can do but say that it's true!" J-Hope argued.

"I don't know, but that can't be right." I said, and then started to walk away.

That couldn't be what was happening. No, he hurt me. That couldn't have been an accident.

"Jihee, wait!" Jimin called out.

I was pulled back by my arm, and I turned back around to see Jimin staring at me, with an upset look on his face. 

"What else do we need to do to prove it to you?" He asked.

"Nothing. I won't believe you." I replied, and continued away from the group.

They couldn't be right. They had to be lying.

• • •

Once I arrived at home, I remembered what Jin said. "Just ask Jisung if it's true, he'll say the exact same thing." I saw oppa sitting on the couch, and I questioned whether or not I should ask. What if he says that it's true? Then how am I supposed to tell V that I forgive him? But what if they got my brother in on it too, and they're all lying?

"Jisung oppa, I have a question." I blurted out. Great, what have I done?

"What is it?" He replied, turning around.

I joined him on the couch, and I took a deep breath. I wasn't sure if I was ready, but screw it.

"Was it all a mistake?" I asked. "The breakup."

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked, his facial expression seeming confused.

"When V and I broke up, was it because of some small mistake that V made?" I asked again.

Jisung's eyes widened. "More like a big mistake... and it was my fault too." He said.

"WHAT?"

"That's enough for today, you've gotta ask him yourself." Jisung said, standing up.

"Oppa, you need to tell me what happened!" I asked.

"No. The both of us messed up, and we're past that now. But you aren't past his mistake, mostly because you didn't even know that it was a mistake. I think you need to talk to him about it." Jisung replied, and started to walk out of the room.

"But how am I supposed to do that?" I asked, stopping him.

"I don't know." Jisung replied, and went to go leave again.

"Wait, I thought you said that we were going to stick together!" I added. Jisung stopped.

"I did." He replied without even looking at me. "But this situation has been going on longer than that. This isn't something I should explain to you. Although I'm in the story, it doesn't mean that it's my story to tell."

I was left speechless. Jisung left the room, and I was still in shock.

Bangtan wasn't lying... and neither was Jisung. I wanted to know what happened so badly, but how do I even ask V? What if I asked BTS to make him meet me somewhere?

No, I can't do that... I don't even know anymore.

"What am I even supposed to do..." I mumbled, covering my face in my hands in shame.

I could have at least listened to V, from the start. He had tried to talk to me, but I ignored him. Everything he had said had gone in one ear and out the other. I didn't care to notice that maybe he just wanted me back because of one little thing that messed everything up for the both of us.

I wanted to fix things... but how? This had been going on for so long now, and I knew pretty much nothing. What would I have to do to fix it?