Chapter 54

|Suga's P.O.V.|

As Yoonsung and I arrived, we realized that it was a small pond with a forest around it.

"Where did they go? And why did Taehyung ask for it to be here?" I mumbled.

"YAH! Over here!" A voice called out suddenly, and the two of us turned around. It was V waving at us like a maniac, and he ran over with a huge grin spread across his face.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"I was asleep, and finally you woke me up by texting me so many times." I replied.

"Of course you were sleeping..." V mumbled jokingly. "But do you have everything?"

"Yeah, my hyung Yoonsung drove us here with his car, it's all in the backseat." I replied.

I opened the door, and V looked inside, making sure that we had everything.

After careful inspection, V nodded, as if he was saying that we were all set. 

"Ok, we can bring it back there, and then set it up." V said, and pointed to the pond.

I face palmed myself. "Tae, this is expensive stuff, I spent so long saving up for it! We are NOT putting it in the water!" I stated. Of course his imagination would be that wild to do it underwater...

"No, behind the pond. There's a clearing, and it's hidden. It's where I first asked her to be my girlfriend, and I thought that it would be special here." V explained.

"Oh... well my stuff better not get wrecked back there. And if it does, you better run." I threatened.

"Woah, ok... I'm positive that it'll be fine, but let's bring it over." V replied, and we picked up the equipment out of the backseat. It wasn't too hard to carry, I was just a bit worried that V would drop something in the lake or break something somehow. I had a feeling that he wouldn't but there was that slight chance that he would.

Once we arrived, we set the equipment down.

"Ok, so I wanted this all to go behind that big bush over there, and that's where everyone will be waiting. When it starts, then you all come out and join me." V explained, pointing to a bunch of bushes not too far away.

"Ok, so when are we gonna start it?" I asked.

"I'll discuss that after we set everything up, but let's get this done first." V said. He had put this whole thing together so well, I was pretty proud of him. There was no way that Jihee could get upset again after this whole thing, it was too special and meaningful for her to act that way.

"Wait did you text Sora yet?" I asked.

V's eyes widened. "Uh... no, not yet..." He mumbled.

"Maybe we should tell her that we're doing this today but not to come yet, or else it might be a waste to set everything up if Jihee can't come." I explained.

"Right." V said, and he went off to go find his phone. 

After he ran off, RM came running up to me. "Yo, what's up, Suga? You ready?" He said in English.

"Uh... yeah!" I replied.

"So what's going on?" RM asked, back in Korean this time.

"V went off to go text Sora, just to let her know that we're planning on doing it today." I explained.

"Aish... I told him to text her, but he didn't listen to me!" RM replied, disappointed.

"It's probably because I'm more intimidating than you." I said.