Chapter 20

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

At the end of the day, we were dismissed to our lockers. I dashed out of the class, happy to be getting out of school for the day. On my way I saw Taehyung, so I smiled and waved. He smiled back, and I continued making my way towards my locker.

Once I reached my locker, Jisung showed up next to me. "Yah, we need to talk." He said.

"Not right now! I want to go home, then we can talk." I said.

Jisung looked around, and the majority of the hallway had cleared out by now. Of course, it always seemed like I was one of the last ones to finish packing up my stuff, and Jisung was making it take longer. "No, I need to say something to you right now."

I finally put the last item into my back pack. "Okay, fine. What is it?" I agreed.

"I saw you wave to V." Jisung said.

"You did?" I asked. He hated Bangtan, of course he would say something if he saw it...

"Yeah, and you know I don't like them. And also, I heard what appa yelled at you for the other day. I think you need to stop talking to them if you don't want it to happen again." Jisung added.

"Of course you have a problem with it!" I blurted out. I was sick and tired of Jisung at this point.

"What do you mean? I'm your oppa, I should be able to say that to you."

"You always have a problem with everybody, and you need to just stop! I don't need you to control my life!" I stated, clenching my fists. 

"Jihee, are you okay?" I turned around to see Taehyung behind me.

"Let's just leave." I said, walking over to Taehyung and glaring at Jisung. Jisung walked off, and I left with Taehyung. Thank goodness that Taehyung saw us, or I probably would be screaming at Jisung.

• • •

Taehyung had decided to walk me home, and I agreed. It was pretty much silent at first, but then Taehyung decided to speak.

"What happened with you and Jisung?" Taehyung asked.

"He... told me to stay away from you guys." I said shyly, looking down at the ground.

"That's understandable... he hates us." Taehyung replied.

"But he also mentioned that if I don't, the... thing... could happen again." I added.

"He really went that far?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah..." I mumbled. I didn't want Taehyung to be mad at my brother, I was just explaining what happened. 

"I would ignore what he says." He suggested.

"Wait, what?" I replied in confusion, looking back up at him.

"Just be careful to not let yourself get caught, you don't want that pretty face getting all bruised up." Taehyung said with a smile on his face. "Just relax, let it go."

Did Taehyung... just... I blushed. "You called me pretty?"

"Yeah, it's true." He said.

My face turned redder by the second, and I saw my house start to show up in the distance. "I think you should go, just so you aren't seen."

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow." Taehyung said.

"Sorry my family's so messed up," I said, looking back to the ground.

"No, don't apologize. Everyone's families have weird things about them, it's not something to be ashamed of." Taehyung said, and he turned around to leave.