Chapter 13

|Taehyung's P.O.V.|

We sat down in a random booth with our ice cream cones, and Jungkook glared at me from the other side of the shop. How was I supposed to know that he was going to be here?

"Is there something wrong between you guys?" Jihee asked.

"Ani, nothing's wrong." I lied. Jungkook was going to kill me for this. I wanted to take her out as FRIENDS, not on a date. Yet. I wanted to make sure that the feelings weren't one sided before I tried to make it into something more.

"I didn't expect to see you guys here." I looked up to see Jungkook standing at the edge of our booth, with a fake smile across his face. Why couldn't he just leave us alone?

"Same here, Kookie!" Jihee replied happily. KOOKIE? Since when did he get that nickname?

"Mind if I join you guys for a few minutes?" Jungkook asked.

YES, I DO MIND, ACTUALLY.

"Not at all." Jihee said kindly, moving over a bit so he could sit down. Jungkook slid into the booth, and was sitting the slightest bit too close to Jihee. I clenched my fist under neath the table. "Tae Tae, gwenchana?" I looked up at Jihee, and sat up a bit straighter.

"Nae, gwenchana." I replied, plastering a fake smile on my face and looking slightly at Jungkook. All I wanted was to go get ice cream with Jihee, and now Jungkook had to ruin everything.

"Actually, I shouldn't  interrupt you guys, so I'll go back to my booth now. Bye!" Jungkook said as he slid out of the seat.

"Annyeong!" Jihee said brightly after him. Was is just me, or was she being a bit too friendly with him? "Tae Tae, what's wrong?" Tae Tae? Woah, only BTS would ever call me that. I guess Jihee liked to call everyone by their nicknames.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I replied, shaking my head. I knew Jihee didn't believe me, but it was worth a try.

"Are you sure?"

"Nae." My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I swear if that was Jungkook, I would be so mad that he decided to interrupt Jihee and I's day.

I quickly finished my ice cream, then let Jihee know that I was going to the bathroom. I got up, and went into the bathroom to answer the text.

Kookie:
So I see that you're on a date with her?

How did I know that it was him...

Me:
Ani, we went out as friends.

Kookie:
Are you sure about that? I thought that the "Let's see who can win her over first!" Thing was a joke 😡

Me:
It was! And we're just friends. I was bored, so I asked her to come with me to go get ice cream.

Kookie:
I bet that's a lie. Didn't you dye your hair for her?

Me:
Ani! I dyed it because I wanted to!

Kookie:
But you told her about it first, didn't you?