Chapter 46

|Jimin's P.O.V.|

I was just casually walking through the hallways when I heard someone talking around the corner.

"So how is it gonna work again?"

Was that Bomi? I took a quick peek and, sure enough, it was Bomi and one of her best friends, Yeojin.

"You get Jihee, say that you heard me say I was going to the park with V, and that you guys need to stop us. I'll take V to the park, and when you guys arrive, leave it to me." Bomi explained.

Yeojin nodded, and I saw them start to walk towards me. I dashed out of that hallway so they wouldn't have enough time to realize that I was there. 

Whatever they were talking about, it didn't sound good. It was the end of the day, so the four of them would have to be heading there now. I had to tell Bangtan, so we could stop them before things got worse.

• • •

|J-Hope's P.O.V.|

"So, what are we gonna do?" Sora asked.

It was the end of the day, and we had just arrived at Sora's house. We hadn't had too much time with just to two of us for a week or so, and had decided to hang out together.

"I don't know, maybe we could get ice cream-" I started.

"That's all any one ever does any more, just go to Ice Cold for dessert, let's do something different." Sora interrupted me.

"True... so do you just wanna hang out here and then go see a movie or something later?" I suggested.

"Sure!" Sora replied happily.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Jimin.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hoseok, there's something that's about to go down at the park, and we HAVE to stop it! Bomi is trying to mess up V's plan, and we need to fix things before it's too late!" Jimin bursted out over the phone.

"Wait, did you try calling Tae?" I asked.

"Yeah, he hasn't answered his phone, we need to stop them!"

"Woah... ok, I'm with Sora right now, can we bring her too?" I asked.

"Yeah, just get here as soon as you can!" Jimin stated, and I could tell he was pretty flustered. He hung up, and Sora gave me a confused look.

"What was that about, where are we going?" She asked.

"I'll explain on the way there, but we need to get to the park now." I said quickly.

Sora nodded, and we left her house so quickly it was almost like we were never there at all.

• • •

|Taehyung's P.O.V.|

"V!" A high-pitched, girly voice called out. I turned around to see Bomi running after me.

"I need to show you something at the park, let's go!" She said excitedly.

"Wait, I've gotta get home and start my homework-"

"Let's go!" Bomi stated, and grabbed my arm. What could possibly be this important?

Bomi dragged me out of the school, luckily I had already grabbed my backpack and was about to leave. Even though I definitely had the strength to do so, I didn't want to stop her. Whatever she was so excited to show me wouldn't take too long, so I just went along with it.

"So what are you showing me?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there!" She exclaimed.

"Okay..." I replied. I wasn't sure how to react to this, but whatever. 

Soon, we approached the park. We both entered, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"Uh... I don't see anything." I stated. 

"You will, just wait a bit longer." Bomi replied with a  sweet smile.

What did she mean by that?

• • •

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

I was about to shut my locker when I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around, I saw Bomi's friend Yeojin standing behind me, with a worried look on her face.

"Oh, annyeong... what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard Bomi say something earlier... and we need to go to the park now." Yeojin said. 

"Wait, what did you hear?" I asked.

"Bomi's going to the park with..." Yeojin said, but the last part was hard to hear.

"Who?"

"She's going to the park with V. I think there's something that's gonna happen, and you need to see it." Yeojin blurted out.

My eyes widened. "Wait, what?"

"Let's just go before we're too late!" Yeojin exclaimed, and we ran out of the school building together.

Screw homework, and screw responsibilities. If Taehyung was going to the park with Bomi, what was about to happen? I wanted to know, but I was a bit scared to find out.

Once we arrived, the two of us were all out of breath. We entered, and in the middle of the park, sure enough, was Bomi and Taehyung.

"Come on, we need to stop them!" Yeojin said a bit too loudly.

Nice going, they definitely heard us... I thought.

Before I could even say a word, Bomi leaned in and kissed Taehyung.

My backpack dropped to the ground. It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. What were they doing?

They quickly separated, and Taehyung looked over and saw me. His mouth dropped wide open and his face turned as white as a sheet of paper.

"J-Jihee?" I could faintly hear him say.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and I started to storm out of the park before I started to cry even more.

"Jihee, wait, let me explain-"

"JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled, turning around to face him.

Taehyung took a step back in shock.

"Maybe I should have just said no when you asked me to be your girlfriend. It's not like I'd known you for more than a month, so how would I know if your a player or actually a nice guy? But now I know that you're probably just toying around with me at this point." I said, all my anger showing through my voice. A few more tears decided to fall. "You know, I actually was beginning to trust you again... but now I just realized what a mistake that was. If I had just avoided you and let my feelings fully disappear... then maybe I wouldn't feel so upset right now."

"Jihee... let me explain-" Taehyung started, his voice a bit shaky.

"No, you don't have to explain anything... I saw it with my own eyes, I don't need you to say anything more." I said, and I dashed out of the park. 

As I ran home, I realized that I dropped my backpack at the park. Whatever, I'll get it later. I don't wanna go back right now.

While I was lost in thought, I bumped into someone. Not just a tiny bit, but like pretty much ran into them.

"Mianhaeyo." I muttered, not even looking up to see the person's face before running off.