Chapter 19

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

"So," I started, pointing to a problem on the page, "solve this equation."

Jungkook stared at the problem for a few seconds, but then looked up to me. "Aish, math is HARD. Can we go and do something else?" He whined like a little kid.

Why did he have to be like this? He was the one that asked me to tutor him, not the other way around.

But suddenly I had an idea.

"You really wanna do something else?" I asked.

Jungkook's eyes lit up, and he nodded happily. I could tell he hated math a lot.

"So... tell me what happened with Tae."

|Jungkook's P.O.V.|

"So... tell me what happened with Tae." 

WHAT?? First of all, why did she want to know? Second of all, why did she call him Tae? I bet there's something going on between them. "How did you know about that?" I asked. This was bad. She couldn't find out what we were fighting over, and she was asking questions. What if she asked what we fought about? Then what was I supposed to say?

"Apparently you punched him yesterday morning, I've heard the rumors. And I also asked him about how he broke his nose." Jihee replied. What, were they ganging up on me or something?

"But anyway, I don't know what happened, but I want to help. I don't wanna see you guys fighting." Jihee replied. I liked that she cared about us, but how could she help in an argument that was about her? But at least she didn't know yet.

"Then can you just tell V to leave me alone?" I asked. Aigoo... Now I'm gonna sound super dramatic.

Jihee sighed. "What Taehyung told me was that you didn't give him a chance to explain what happened. Maybe if you still want to be friends, then I recommend you go ask him what happened, and realize if what you're mad over is worth being mad over at all." Jihee stated before standing up. "Now do you want to continue with this or should we both just go home?"

I stared at her in disbelief. She really wanted to help V that badly. "Can we continue?" I asked.

Jihee nodded, and sat down. She then explained how to do the math equation, and I listened carefully. I understood it for the most part, but if I knew how to solve all the problems, then she would quit tutoring me. I liked how she explained things, it always made way more sense than it did in class. And more importantly, I didn't want to lose Jihee to V. Especially now that he went against our deal.

• • •

|Taehyung's P.O.V.|

Jihee😎:
Yah, Taehyung!!

Me:
Mwo?

Jihee😎:
Did you sort things out with Kookie yet?

I didn't... What was I supposed to say to him anyway?

Me:
Ani...😔

Jihee😎:
Then text him or something!! I told him to talk to you, and I guess he decided not to.

Me:
Okay... Fine, I'll do it

I went to go text Jungkook, and took a deep breath. It was now or never.