Chapter 1

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sora asked. She was my best friend, well, really one of my only friends.

"Yes, gwenchana." I replied. I had looking at the small bruise on my wrist all morning, and it was apparently been sending her messages that something was wrong. Well, something was wrong before, but I was okay now.

"Ok... But if something's wrong, you would tell me, right?" Sora replied.

"Right." I answered. I wasn't ready to tell anyone about last night, that was private. It's not that I was shy to open up to her, we've been friends for so long. I just wasn't ready to bring it up, and it's not like there was anything we could do to fix what happened anyway.

We parted ways and walked to our classes. I had Math first, which I hated so much. Everyone hated the teacher, Mrs. Han. She was very strict, and you did not want to get on her bad side. There was once a rumor that she locked a student in the basement over night because they misbehaved so much in class, but that was only a rumor.

"Class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." Mrs. Han said. I nearly gasped when I saw the students face. It was him. The stranger that saved me last night.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Taehyung." He said with a bow.

"You can sit next to Lee Jihee." Mrs. Han said, pointing to the empty seat next to me. I gulped. Next to me? Why me? Things were going to be super awkward now. Taehyung glanced over at me as he sat down. Great, now there was no doubt that he recognized me.

For the rest of the class, I kept glancing over at him. I tried not to make it obvious, but I was curious about him. I mean, he saved me. It's not like I can just ignore that.

|Taehyung's P.O.V.|

Lee Jihee... So that's her name... I thought to myself. I kept glancing at her every once in a while, but not intentionally. I was interested in what was going on between us. But who am I kidding? Did she even recognize me? Has she already forgotten my name? I just didn't want things to be awkward. I just moved here, and I didn't want to already have some sort of awkward relationship with someone that I just met.

But why did I even care at this point? Jihee was just a normal teenage girl, and I was just a normal teenage boy. There was nothing that important that could possibly be going on between us.

• • •

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

I was sitting down talking with Sora during lunchtime, trying to enjoy the break before I had to go back to class. I hated History, it was so boring... why couldn't I just skip it or something? 

"So, how was the new kid?" Sora asked.

"He didn't even talk to me once, how can you ask that?" I replied.

"Well I wasn't sure!" She answered back. A huge commotion came about the lunch room, and the two of us turned our heads towards the doorway to see the most popular group of guys in our school: BTS. It was the name that the group of 6 gave themselves, and all the girls adored them. There wasn't a single person in the school who couldn't recognize them. The members were Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, and Jungkook.

"Aigoo, look it's J-Hope!" Sora squealed. She had a huge crush on him since before BTS became so popular. She absolutely adored him, but he probably couldn't even remember her name. "And there's the new kid, what's his name again?" Sora added.