Chapter 22 Captain

"Killian... " Regina stares at him. Neal rushes out of the delivery room, "It's a boy," he smiles, and heads to get David and Mary Margaret. Regina stares up at Killian, he looks away, and breathes. "I'm Captain Hook," he looks at his fake hand. Regina has no idea what he's thinking. Whale comes out of the delivery room. 

"You did this, didn't you!" Whale snaps, right at Regina. David and Mary Margaret are coming up behind. Whale steps towards Regina, "I don't think so, mate," Killian glares at him, in front of his wife. "She did this, she cursed all of us," Whale snaps. 

"And what do you think you're going to do?" Killian stares at him. Whale sighs, "Back up mate," Killian stares at him. "Well we may as well meet the baby before the town all shows up," Neal says. "Should probably keep that to family," Killian says. "Do you know who I am?" Neal asks. "Uhh no," Killian shakes his head. "It's Baelfire, Captain," Neal said. 

Killian stares at him, "Baelfire," He said. "Yeah, come on," Neal holds the door. David and Mary Margaret rush in. "So, you're Prince Charming and Snow White?" Emma asks. They smile, Mary Margaret softly weeps, and goes to Emma, kissing her head, and gazing at the baby. "Oh he's so beautiful," Mary Margaret says. David kisses Emma's head, and looks at his grandson. 

"Well, that did it," Gold comes to the doorway, "You're a grandfather too," Neal said. "I see that, what's his name?" Gold asks. "Henry," Emma said. Regina gasps and stares at her, Emma smiles as the baby softly coos. "Emma's true love for her son, broke the curse," Gold said. "And now the whole town will hate me," Regina says, and looks up to Killian. "We'll talk to them," Mary Margaret said. 

"He's a beautiful boy," Killian speaks up, "Thank you," Neal says. Emma stares at Regina and notices she's a bit away from Killian in this moment. Killian is a bit torn with his feelings. "Do you want to hold him?" Emma offers to Regina. She sighs, "Uh, sure," Regina gently takes the baby, "Hi..." She sighs looking at the infant in her arms. Killian watches on, and a small smile comes on his face looking at Regina with Henry. 

"I umm, should go see what the town is up to with this awakening," Killian says. Regina watches him as he heads out. She gently hands the baby back to Emma, and heads off after Killian. "Killian...." Regina pleads as he walks from the hospital. The town around them is joining together, reunited with each other as their real selves. 

He stops, and looks at Regina. "Are you angry? I didn't even get to finish," Regina said. "You didn't have to, clearly Emma beat you to that by breaking the curse," He said. "How long was the curse supposed to last?" He asks. "28 Years," Regina said. "And it's only been 18?" He asks. "Yes, I went to get Emma as soon as Gold found her," Regina said. "So you were working with Rumplestiltskin the whole time?" He shakes his head. 

Regina gapes a bit, "I... it was his curse, he didn't tell me the price, of what it would do to you," Regina said. "Of course he wouldn't," Killian scoffs. "He helped me find Emma, he was awake after a while when he was triggered hearing her name. But we couldn't find Emma until she was sent to jail," Regina said. "So initially the crocodile lost his own memory and his power?" Killian asks. "Yes, he still doesn't have magic," Regina said. "Why? You want to kill him still?" Regina asks. "Not particularly, I feel different," He said. "Killian, I...." Regina struggles. 

Killian stares at her, "You kept my hook," he said. Regina breathes, "Yes, I told you it was something that belonged to a very important man," Regina says. He nods and keeps his eyes locked on hers, "I would like that attachment back," he says. "Yes, of course," Regina nods. 

"You're angry," Regina sighs. "I'm upset," He nods. They're interrupted, "There she is!" Leroy yells. Killian tugs Regina behind him, "And what do you think you're doing dwarf?" Killian snaps. The group gathers around, "She cursed us," Leroy said, "Me too, and you think what? You're gong to just burn her at the stake?" Killian asks. 

Ruby, Granny, the dwarves and Archie, all stare at Regina. "She brought the savior here 10 years earlier, and on her own accord, attempted to fix her mistake, Go home," Killian said. The group look at each other. "Go... Home," Killian scolds and the crowd disperses. Killian sighs, and turns to Regina. "Ok, I'm a little angry," He said. "At me?" Regina asks. "Do you blame me?" He asks. 

"Can you... come with me?" Regina asks, holding out her hand. He takes her hand and doesn't say a word and follows her. She leads him to the docks, into the warehouse, she pushes the large door open. "Bloody hell, she's here," He says. He stares at the wood, the tall mast, the Jolly Roger before his eyes. 

He walks up onto the deck, and paces his feet across the panels of enchanted wood, towards the helm. "You kept it," Killian said. "I made sure it got here, yes," Regina nods. "A Captain's Heart belongs to his ship," Regina said. "I understand if you don't come home right now," Regina sighs. She crosses her arms and slowly walks away. 

"A Captain's Heart does belong to his ship, but..." his words linger, and she turns around, "Since I married you, it belongs to you," He said. She softly smiles at him, "What's a Captain without his ship?" She asks. "Aye, but what's a Captain... without his Queen?" He asks. 

She beams overjoyed at him, and he tugs her to him, their first kiss, on the deck of the Jolly Roger. She smiles with his lips pressed still on hers, "I have to tell you more," She smiles. 

"When Emma came to town, the time began moving," Regina said. "And?" He asks. "That means.... we can have a.. baby.." She breathes. He thinks a moment and looks at her, "It's been over 6 weeks, and the feeling I'm having..." she speaks slowly, he starts to smile, "I'm.. Pregnant," she smiles. Killian is beyond overjoyed, and lifts her up one handed, she laughs in the air in his arm. Gently he brings her down, she giggles, as he kisses her again holding her chin. "I love you, your majesty," he said. "I love you Captain...." she smiles. 

A/N-- AWW all the feels.... more to come!!