suffer of the silenced part 7

Landon and I barely worked the rest of the day. About every two minutes we wouldn't stop what we were doing and kiss for about en minutes, then continued working.

We finally finished late that night. We walked back to the house, hand in hand.

"I am so happy I met you." He said as he pulled me into his arms. "You are so beautiful and funny and sweet. I've been looking a long time for a girl like that, but I could never find it. I was just driving in my truck one day and I found it on the side of the road." He leaned down and smothered me with a kiss.

"It's weird," I began, "I just feel like I can be me around you; like I just turn into the actual me whenever you're around." I couldn't believe I was pouring my heart out to him, I hardly knew him, but I felt like I could tell him anything. "I'm sorry. I know you probably thing I'm crazy or something but I just felt like I needed to tell you-" Before I could finish he pressed his lips against mine again.

He pulled away for a minute. "I have loved you from the minute I met you on the road, and nothing could ever change that." Then he kissed me again.

He loved me? I always thought those couples that said that they loved each other after knowing one another for a day, but it actually happened.

He cared about me, he gave me hope, and I knew that he actually meant it. I loved him, too.

I heard him chuckle, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Now you probably think I'm crazy. Heck, I think I'm crazy. But I seriously think that I might really be falling in love with you even though I barely know you-"

He was starting to babble like he did when he was nervous, so I cut him off with another kiss.

"I do think you're crazy, but not for that. I think I might be falling in love with you, too. I don't know how or when, but I am."

He smiled the biggest, whitest smile I have ever seen and leaned down. He put both hands on either side of my face and just looked at me. We stood like that for a few minutes before he broke the silence.

"You are amazing. I promise that I will not let anything ever hurt you. And I promise that I will always be there when you need me, and probably when you don't, too." I pulled me towards him and hugged me.

I started to cry silently, that promise meant more to me then he could possibly imagine.

"We should probably get back, my grandmother will be worrying about us if we stay out any longer." I choked out. He nodded his head and we started walking hand in hand back to the house.

We stopped in the steps. "Goodnight I'll see you in the morning." He smiled and gave me a small peck.

"I might even help you again tomorrow." I said. He smiled again and kissed me again. He broke off after a minute and starred at me again. He leaned down and kissed my forehead so softly it almost made me cry again, turned and walked back towards the truck. I turned the door knob when I heard him say over the engine. "I really do you love you, you know."