suffer of the silenced part 8

"You think you can just leave? You think you are going to live? After I'm done with you, you are going to BEG me to do the things I did before!" He started coming towards me. His hand moved so quick I didn't even see it hit me in the face.

I was on the floor with him standing over me now. He kicked me hard in the stomach and kept yelling. "Why would you leave? I thought you loved me! You aren't going to get a second chance; I am going to kill you!"

Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't see anything. "Daddy! Daddy please stop!" I heard a voice scream, and then I realized it was mine.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me off the floor by it. He threw me onto the table and jumped on top of me. "You can't just leave someone like that!" He grabbed my shirt and tried to rip it off, I attempted to pull him off and keep my shirt on. Once he noticed my struggle, he hit me again in the face. I tasted blood in my mouth and felt some streaming down the side of my face.

He pinned my arms over my head with one hand and tore my shirt off with the other. My chest was completely exposed. He was working on my jeans now. "You can't just leave someone like that! You just can't!!"

He started shaking me. He was yelling still but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

I bolted straight up, almost hitting my grandmother in the head with mine. I was in the cluttered room again. I wasn't in my old house, I wasn't with my father.

I was breathing heavily and tears blurred my vision, a few came tumbling out of my eyes.

"It's okay honey. It was just a dream. Shhh, it's okay. Just breath." My grandmother said softly as she cradled me in her arms.

"It was just a dream, it was just a dream," I said to myself, trying to calm down, "It was just a- KRIS! Oh my gosh! Kris! We have to save her! We have to get Kris!" How had I forgotten about her? I left that life for this one; I left her in that life! "We have to get Kris and my mother!"

My grandmother looked at me as if I was crazy. "It was just a dream honey. They are fine. They aren't in any danger."

"But they are! He is going to kill them! He will kill them! Who knows what he has already to Kris!" I was hysterical, I knew I wasn't making any sense, but she wasn't understanding!

I breathed heavy, trying to get my voice under control. "My father. My father will kill them. He use to molest me." My grandmother gave me a look of disgust, she didn't believe me. "It's true. He is the reason I left home, not because me and my mother got in a fight, because he abused all of us. He is the reason you never had the chance to meet your grandchildren, he knew we would tell and-"

"ENOUGH! This is ridiculous! My son would never do a thing to hurt anyone! He is a great man!" She was shaking with rage. How could she not believe me? New, hot tears starting coming down my cheeks.

"I will not have ANYONE talk about him like that! You are making things up! You had a bad dream and that was it! NEVER say anything like that again or you will leave my house and never come back! Do you understand?" I was shaking my head in disbelief. She didn't believe me?

Why would she? She barely knew me and her son had kept everything hidden from her. To her, he was perfect. There was no way I could help Kris or my mother. I have let them down and now my father would end up killing them.

That's when it hit me- Landon! Landon would help!