suffer of the silenced part 1

I use to have an amazing family; one of the apple pie, all American families with the white picket fence. When I was about nine, my mother and father started fighting. Once my father got mad, he turned violent. He threw things, even hit my mom; then he started hitting me and my sister.

I went to school with bruises on my face and body, I had horrible scars, and a lot of the time his anger turned sexual. He was so disgusted with my mother that he came to me with his sexual desires, usually about twice a week. I hated my family. I wanted more than anything to leave, to get out of the hell I came home to everyday. I was home for no more than an hour when the fighting began.

Both of them were yelling so loud you couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly, my mother flew from the kitchen and landed on the living room floor, and then my father jumped on her, hitting her again and again. I jumped up and ran towards them; I tried to pull him off of my screaming mother.

"Get away *****! I'll deal with you later!" He yelled as he pushed me away, making my stumble back and fall. "Get to your room whore!" I sat there, afraid to move. Tears stung my eyes and blurred my vision. My breath came in short gasps.He turned towards me, mad that I didn't do what he said.

"I said go!" He roared. He stood and began walking towards me. He grabbed me by my throat and smacked me hard in my face. He grabbed a fistful of hair and dragged me up the stairs and threw me. "GO!"

Tears pooled in my eyes, I ran and locked the door. My sister, Kris, was sitting on her bed. "You should have done what Daddy said," is all she said. She had learned to obey whatever he commanded.

____________________________________________

Later that night, there was a light tapping on my door. It creaked open and my father stood there. "Lillian? I'm sorry about earlier honey." He said in a soft, soothing voice. "I promise it won't happen again. So tell me, what can Daddy do to make it all better?" He asked as he climbed into my bed.

"Kris. Go sleep in Mommy's bed tonight, Lillian and I have to do some grown up things." He said. "Yes Daddy," was her reply. She got up and left the room, then my father climbed on top of me.