001

"hey guys! so I just wanted to say I have a new youtube channel check it out link below!"

Jimin ended his vine career and is now a YouTuber. he's last vine told people his YouTube channel so they could still watch him.

Jimin is always very happy and has many friends, he attracts people like a magnet. he hangs out with lots of different people, famous, poor, druggie. you name it he's got a friend like that.

Min Yoongi more commonly known as Agust D is his roommate but not very many people know. yoongi keeps a closed personal life and is in a couple of Jimin's vines but not many. now that Jimin is on YouTube he vlogs and yoongi is seen all over his vlogs.

"Yoongi anything to say to the camera?" Jimin asked at the end of Jimin's newest vlog.

"I can't say it in front of the camera" Yoongi winked and walked away.

"this guy" Jimin rolled his eyes and continued closing the vlog for today.

after he was finished yoongi walked in and sat by Jimin while he edited.

"Yoongi you shouldn't joke like that people will try to ship us now and it's only my second vlog!" Jimin chuckled.

"what if I wasn't joking" Yoongi smirked and kissed Jimin on the cheak. Jimin blushed and replied.

"W-what did you need to say then?" Jimin looked over at yoongi.

"i" Yoongi kissed Jimin's left eye "love" Yoongi kissed Jimin's nose "Food" Yoongi sealed his words with a kiss on Jimin's lips. Jimin smiled into the kiss.

"your so mean" Jimin said after they pulled away.

"but you love me" Yoongi smiled which melted Jimin's heart.

~~~~~

Jimin woke up the next morning and quickly pulled out his camera.

"good morning guys it's currently" Jimin checked the time, "9:27 and I just woke up so let's have a good day ok?"

Jimin smiled then got out of bed and went into yoongi's room and placed his camera on his night stand then put his finger over his mouth signing first his camera to be quite even tho it couldn't make any sound.

Jimin got a running start and jumped onto the sleeping yoongi.

"agh JIMIN WHAT THE FUCK!!" Yoongi screams as Jimin gets off and starts laughing and running. yoongi chases him and they end up in the kitchen with Jimin trapped in yoongi's grasp. Jimin looked up at yoongi smiling and yoongi could be mad at him anymore so he kissed him and Jimin started kissing back.

"I need to get my camera you need to brush your teeth" Jimin giggled and yoongi let him out of his grasp.

"you do too" Yoongi said back.

Jimin grabbed his camera and started getting ready.

"ok so today taes dropping yoongi and i off at the airport and we're going to LA to see some friends"

"Are you ganna miss me?" tae asked sweetly.

"Fuck no cya!" Yoongi smiled and waved.

Jimin got put of the car and got his bags.

"I'll miss you for both of us tae." Jimin smiled and yoongi admired his boyfriend.

"omg it's Jimin and yoongi!" a girl side a bit to loudly and caught everyone's attention.

"hi!" Jimin smiled and waved at the girl she waved back and walked up to them.

"Yo this girl just caused a scene in the middle of a airport just to get our attention!" Jimin laughed

the girl took pictures with both Jimin and yoongi then whispered in Jimin's ear and he nodded and put his finger over his mouth telling her to keep a secret.

after a while Jimin and yoongi continued and yoongi asked Jimin what she whispered to him.

"oh nothing she just asked a question!" Jimin giggled.

yoongi looked at him oddly then took his camera. "so Jimin how's today going so far?"

"great were in the airport on our way to LA to see out friends from Got7 follow them on youtube!"

Yoongi continued filming Jimin as they had some small talk.

"I love you." Yoongi suddenly blurted out.

"I love you too." Jimin smiled as yoongi states

"Edit that out."

~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoy this book that will be posted on Mondays I'll probably refer to it as eto so don't get confused.

-젠