057

~Yoongi~

While standing behind jimin. I could see that he wanted answers. He snapped at the stranger. I grabbed his hand fighting thoughts of the fermilier white walls, with nothing to do bit worry and stare at them. I was taken back to the mental Institution.

I was helpless to the men carrying me into the blank room. I had no strength to fight Back anymore. I used it all to put into my will to see Jimin and jihoon again.

They set me in the room and the first thing I did was fall. I fell onto the white untouched floor of the room with no privacy.

The room had a hospital bed and a table and chair. Nothing more. On one of the walls that was facing twords where I came in, there was a large mirror that I knew was a one way mirror, they could see me. Every move I made. every mental breakdown, every scream for help that echoed helplessly throughout the room.

Many investigators and police came to interview and interrogate me on my old situation and Hoseoks whereabouts.

"I don't know where he is. All of did was escape when he was gone. He never told me anything about a workplace or what city and country we are in. I was left in the dark basement of a cabin in the middle of nowhere. 

They searched for it found it and found nothing but blood stains in the basement and Hoseoks fingerprints everywhere.

When they tried to search for him in didn't even want to hear about it anymore. I told them to stop giving me updates until they had a solid case.

It took 3 months for them to get nowhere. They gave up on the case and Hoseok is still on the loose.

The boy sat and waited with us awkwardly on the other side.

After about 20 minutes of killing silence except for the machinery, a doctor came in to check everything. It was a quick in and out check then the ghastly silence consumed the atmosphere again.

I kept a firm grip on Jimin's hand behind his back and squeezed it 3 time signaling that I love him. He let out a soft smile and I smiled back at him.

I looked at the boy and he smiled at us.

"Wait arnt you Jin and namjoons kid?"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally a yoongi chapter sorry it was boring but it's Halloween so imma go get ready have an awesome Halloween!!

Love you fam!

-쩬/Jen