052

×Trigger warning: Bullying and mention of suicide, cross dressing, and homophobia.×

~woozi~

I'm late!

I grabbed my bag and ran to school not realizing I still had my slippers on, but quite frankly, I didn't care

I walked into the school and ran straight into a group of boys falling down upon contact.

"Why you so late woozi? Busy sucking you're boyfriends dick?" They smiled and looked down on me. "Oh and you forgot to fully change out of your trans gender clothing and you're stuck in pink bunny slippers now? Cute."

I froze. I wanted to cry and hide. I got up immediately being pushed back down by the boy.

"No, please sit you're homophobic, yet nice ass, down and let me tell you somthing kid." Hes wearing football pads he's on the football team?

I saw a figure in the distance also wearing padding as it got closer I recognized him. Hoshis on the football team? Hot. I mean fuck him. I mean fuck me. I mean, UGH.
(#hoshitops ALEX)

I watched as hoshi stood by them and told them to leave me alone.

"Oh so you're his boyfriend. I see." With a sudden push hoshi landes on top of me, I blushed and froze. Then a light went off and a click.

"That will be posted all over the school by next period. I hope you kill yourself because of this woozi."

Soon they left and hoshi stood and held out his hand for me to grab. He pulled me up as I avoided eye contact.

"I'm sorry I'm a burden to your Reputation now." I said hating myself more and more, by the second.

"It's okay. At least you're cute and nice. I can live with this cus of that." He winked at me and ran back to the boys locker room as I stood in silent shock.

Did he just. Call me. Cute?

No. He's just playing with me. I'm not gay. Am I? Have I ever accepted the possibility of that fact? I broke. I finally broke. I'm gay.

I found the nearest bathroom and ran into a stall I slid down the cold wall and cried. My dad will Never accept this. I'll be bullied the rest of my life. I'll be shamed, and never loved. Why couldn't I have been straight.

I hate myself.

He was right. I should kill myself.

I walked out of the restroom with puffy eyes and people's judging stares gave me the hunt that the picture was already shared with the intire school. I walked to the roof.

Goodbye.

~~~~~~~
Bitch I lied rip alex.

Love you all!

-쩬/Jen