012

"Flight 216 is now bourding." Yoongi and jimin stood in line with Baekhyun and Chanyeol slowly walking twords the sketchy hallway that leads into the plane.

Jimin got onto the plane first vlogging where his seat is and yoongi sat right by him. Chanyeol and baekhyun sitting derrctly behind them.

Jimin took a picture of yoongi and himself and posted it on instagram.

(you know the drill about his hair)

Park_ChimChim Home here we come!!

many people have already liked and commented on the post shipping them and jimin smiled to himself. 

Yoongi fell asleep. Jimin layed on his shoulder driving into dream land with yoongi.

"Please remaster your seat belts and prepare for landing."Jimin was woken by the flight attendants announcement.

"Yoongi." Jimin shook his boyfriend but nothing happend. Jimin kissed yoongi on the cheak. Yoongi woke up and kissed Jimin on the lips. Jimin Blushed and turned twords the window away from yoongi as yoongi smirked.

the plane landed and they got off with the chanbaek couple. Once they got out front tae was waiting in the car for them. yoongi sat in shotgun and jimin chanyeol and baekhyun sat in the back seat.

"How was it?" Tae asked and Jimin started on his rant about how amazing it was and every little detail except the secrets he whispered to yoongi and his new bag of clothes that he hid quite well.

They arrived at the house and when they walked in they saw a sleeping jungkook with cheetos in his hands.

"Why is jungkook here?" Yoongi asked.

" well he's my boyfriend so he kept me company while you all where gone." Tae smiled at his cute sleeping boyfriend.

" Whatever as long as you didn't get cum everywhere your fine." Yoongi said bluntly and went to his room.

Jimin showed chanbeak they're room and left to yoongi's room. Jimin climbed into bed onto yoongi, hugged him and berried his face into yoongi's chest.

"Love you."

"Love you too" Yoongi hugged Jimin back and kissed Jimin's pink hair.

~~~~~
TO.MUCH.FLUFF.I.CANT.UGH.

thank you for all the votes and reads, Love you all!!

suggest what I should call my fans I need a fandom name.

-쩬