055

×Trigger warning: self harm and self hatred×

~hoshi~

How could I have let him go? I was sitting outside his room, with football padding on, being sweaty and dirty. But I didn't care I just wanted to see him, make sure he was ok.

I kept flashing back to it.

He fell off and I started running, I didn't know what I was going to do when I got there, we was already on the ground in front of me.

I hoisted him up as the whole team ran after me.

"Call the ambulance!" (SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTER! Sorry overdose is stuck in my head)  I yelled and the coach pulled out his phone and I walked to the front of the school carrying woozi's unconscious body.

Within minutes the ambulance arrived and I was the only one who could go with. I sat by him praying to any God or anything that would help.

They took him right when we got here, and left me to the Long well lit hallway for me to dive into my worries and fight back tears.

I should have saved him.

I got news that he had broken 4 ribs and his left tibia and fibula all the way through.

I waited for the doctor’s to say I could see him. Then I hesitated, took a breath, and opened the wide door.

I saw his still unconscious body laying in the bed. I walked to his side and looked at him. And waited till the nurse left to do anything.

"Sir he will live but will need to stay for a week or two to recover, we found self harm scares and fairly new cuts." She handed me a paper with pictures of woozi's self inflicted wounds.

My hands shook with the paper in them. I tucked it into my jacket.
When she left I bent down and leaned in. I'm sorry. I put my shaking hands up to his cheaks.

"I'm sorry." I said as I leaned closer.

~Woozi~

I felt a warmth on my lips as everything came back to me.

I fell before he got to me. I'm so stupid that I even lived. I soon realized the warmth and opened my eyes. Hoshi? He lifted his head and do I pretended to still be asleep.

"Sorry I couldn't save you." He said in a low voice. Then the door slammed open and he stood seeing who it was.

"Oh my god jihoon are you ok?" I heard my dad's sobs and

~~~~~~
FUCK YOU Alex.

I love you fam cya next time when Alex doesn't piss me off.

-쩬/Jen