016

"WASSSABBII HOES!!!" Hoseok barged into there front door waking everyone up in the process.
(I tricked yall, it's not a ship it's j-hope)

"HOSEOK IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP I'LL STAPLE YOU TO THE WALL BY YOU'RE THROAT!!" Yoongi yelled throughout the house shutting Hoseok up immediately.

"Yoongi be nice. wait why is he here?" asked a sleepy jimin.

" I don't fucking know." Yoongi lied back down but couldn't sleep.

"Jimin" Yoongi propped himself up on his elbows. Jimin groned and shifted in his sleep.

"JIMINNNIIEEE!!" Yoongi poked his cheaks, not on his face btw (;

"YYAHHHHHHHHH YOONGI STOOOOP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!" jimin turned twords him and pouted.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's lips passionately and then got out of bed.

"Yoongi can I shower with you today?" Jimin shyly asked.

"Well seeing as you turn 18 tomorrow... no." Yoongi smiled and continued getting cloths and a towel.

"Pleeeseee?" Jimin gave yoongi puppy dog eyes and yoobgi caved.

"Fine but no funny business and we're wearing swimming suits." Yoongi grabbed his swim trunks and headed twords the bathroom. Jimin blushed and smiled to himself.

"You coming???" He heard yoongi's voice and started grabbing his things.

Jimin got into the bathroom with his swimming suit and walked into the bathroom to see a bully bath that was being filled up.

"BUBBLE BATH!!!!" Jimin squealed and almost dove in. instead he got in like a normal person. he was about to sit opposite of yoongi but yoongi had other plans.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's feminine Hips and manhandled him to sit in between his legs. Yoongi kissed the back of Jimin's neck and chills ran throughout Jimin's body.

They stayed sitting in that position for a while then jimin leaned into yoongi's bare chest. Jimin soon fell back asleep in the tub on yoongi.

felling safe and secure. more than ever before.

(Hay that rhymes I should be a rapper!)

Yoongi reached and successfully grabbed his phone taking a picture of Jimin and himself. cute!

Yoongi started washing Jimin and jimin was awaken by a hand on his thighs getting closer to... well Y'know.

Jimin moaned, then quickly covered his mouth and blushed furiously. Yoongi chuckled then started washing himself.

They got out and dressed without a word and yoongi left for work leaving Jimin with chanbeak vkook and Hoseok.

They all sat in the living room and decided to play "What are the odds" (How to play is one person asks "person What are the odds you would do this." Then they couture down to 1 and after 1 they says a number between 1 & 10 if they choose the same number the person has to do what the other said if they choose a different number they are safe.)

"Jungkook!" Jimin started, "Erath are the chances that you'd sit on taes lap for the rest of the game?" Jungkook blushed and waited till the end of the count down.

"7" They both shouted and jungkook blushed harder as tae prepared for Jungkook to sit on his lap. Jimin giggled.

The game we traveled on and the chanbaek couple had to tape they're heads together which wasn't to comfortable considering they're height difference. Hoseok had to show everyone his junk. vkook had to make out for 5 minutes straight which Jimin filmed for blackmail. and jimin had to seduce yoongi when he got home, but duress to the clothes him and yoongi got in LA he thought it would be a piece of cake.

~~~~~~~~~
HOW IN THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE 1K READS WTF!??!?!

It's ganna be am interesting next chapter, let's just say that.

-쩬