019

They found a nice table inside of the resurant and sat down.

" So Hoseok..." Yoongi started, "Why are you here. in Florida."

"Because I need a place to live and you guys are my only friends." Hoseok joked

they avoided the conversation and started a different one. after a while they orderd and continued talking.

they're order came many moons later, according to the 'starving' chanyeol.

"That's what you get for being tall!" Baekhyun stuck his tounge out of his mouth at chanyeol who just kissed him around his tounge.

They started eating with occasional banter. soon calling for the check. after they paid they all grabbed they're boxes of leftovers and walked out. Jimin reached yoongi's hand and connected them. yoongi smiled down at Jimin and Jimin's only thoughts were. I am in love with this man.

yoongi squeezed Jimin's hand 3 times signifying that he also loved Jimin back. Jimin smiled as they shared thus silent but amazing moment.

they continued walking hand and hand not caring about the world or being cought. just caring about eachother.

Once they reached home they all decided to watch a movie. all the tops decided on a horror movie to scare the bottoms.

yoongi and Jimin sat in the corner of the couch while tae and jungkook occupied the end. Chanyeol had baekhyun on his lap in the recliner, And Hoseok was alone lieing on the floor.

As the movie progressed all of the bottoms got scared which pleased the tops.

"T...Tae can we L...Leave?"

"BUT it's just getting good kookie!" Tae answerd kissing Jungkooks forehead. jungkook grabbed onto taes shirt with both hands and snuggled into him when the music got intense.

"I love you" Jungkook was shocked at taes words. did he just say he loves me? Jungkook kissed taes cheak.

"I love myself too." Jungkook went back to shaking and holding onto tae for protection.

Jimin had his head the the crook of yoongi's neck not wanting to hear or see what was happening. but he could here baekhyuns screams which made him uneasy.

"No don't go in there. IS YOUR HEAD IN YOUR ASS!" Baekhyun yelled at the unsuspecting girl walking into an abandoned house.

"AAAHHHH, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I TOLD YOU SO!!"

All the tops laughed at baekhyuns commentary.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's pink hair and continued watching not realizing Jimin fell asleep in his safe comforting grasp.

~~~~~~
yoo I just got back home from a volleyball game and wrote this cus my TEAM WON!!

I wrote this while taking a bath... Awkward.

anyway thanks for the support love you

and thanks for the melted blizzard blue!
JiminMusculs

-쩬