045

the bell had rung signalling the start of school. mr. Kim then did roll. Soon reaching my name and pausing.

"Min Jihoon?" he said allowed.

"I go by Woozi!" i stated quietly.

"ok min woozi... is here" he said softly into his attendance list.

odd. I thought. he looks so fermilier!

after escaping the long stares of mr.kim I went through the day being bothered by the addict everywhere. I soon hoped on the bus home and slipped into my oversized jacket.

"I'm home dad!" i got no answer.

"Dad?" I questioned before finding a note on the table.

hay, sorry I'm not home I had an emergency call from the office then I'm going to dinner with some old friends so I'll be home late. I made dinner for you in the fridge. I love you!

I crumpled the note and threw it in the recycling. guess I'm alone.

I looked through youtube and came across the weird side discovering kpop. weird. I grew an interest in it and in the boys.

soon I started looking at they're flawless beautiful features and nice asses and amazing personalitys. wait what am I thinking. Another guys ass wtf!? nope I like women. I'm strait as a line graph. wait those can curve. I'm as straight as a window. no those have curves too. fuck. wait am i? no I can't be. dad wound hate me.

I started questioning everything. I shut my laptop in frustration and went on a run. I plugged my headphones into my phone and started jogging down the street.

after about 30 minutes of clearing my head and convincing myself I'm straight I turn back to run back home.

on the way I looked down to change the song when I ran into someone.

"I'm sorry!" he said pulling me up.

"You're fine." I looked up to find the methhead looking like a kpop idol wtf? I noticed his jawline and his height. quite a bit taller than me, but everyone is.

"I.. uh. want to apologize for running into you earlier as well." He said softly.

"Oh... um your fine." I blushed. since when do I blush!! (since you became a bottom. sorry continue)

"I'm soonyoung. but people call me hoshi for simplicity." He smiled and I felt something flick my heart.

"I..I um ... I'm Jihoon. but I go by Woozi." I said shyly.

"Nice to meet you!" he smiled and another flick released onto my heart. his smile is so cute. do I like him? no I'm straight!

we said our farewells and I started jogging back home only to realize my dad was home before I was. shit.

~~~~~~~
i think I'll  love Edit that out forever.

-짼/Jen