062

Prologue

~Jimin~

"I'm so nervous!" I hide my face in my hands as jungkook helped fix my suit.

"Don't me you'll be fine! You'll merry yoongi and live happily ever after with him and jihoon!" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Why are you thanking my you said yes!" He joked

We laughed but soon heard a cry.

"Ill be back in a sec." I rushed out to a tent where jihoon was asleep and found yoongi already trying to calm him. He's such a good dad.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, jimin get out I'm not supposed to see you!!" Yoongi Covered his eyes with his free hand. I roll my eyes.

"Well my kid was crying so I'm sorry you happened to beat me here." I leaned in and kissed him while his eyes were covered. He smiled.

"Go finish getting ready and I'll see you on the isle!" He said pulling my tie twords him slowly. I couldn't take the wait so I Leaned in fast and we soon shared a passionate kiss.

"Are you sure jungkook, tae, chanyeol and baekhyun can handle him for the week well be gone?" I asked looking into yoongi's eyes.

"Probably." he laughs at his unsure answer.

"Ok then." I smiled, "I've got to go cya. I turned around and he slapped my ass.

"Ow! Rude!" I said pouting and holding my butt. He winked and I left.

I walked back into my tent to see jungkook and tae in the middle of and fierce make out session, ewwww.

I coughed to signal I was there and jungkook immediately bowed and spouted out apologies.

I forgave them and tae left while jungkook and I talked till it was time- Finally!!

I stood in the tent as voices swarmed from outside. I pushed through the curtain-like door to reveal a crowd of friends and family standing in rows by white benches and a red rug in the middle leading to a handsome blonde man, tae, and Chanyeol as our priest. I smiled as the piano began and baekhyun carried jihoon down the isle and guiding him to throw flower petals.

Jungkook linked arms with me and lead me down the isle at a almost unbearable slow pace.

After a sluggish walk up the carpet in stood in front of yoongi who was smiling widely at me.

"Umm I don't know what to say so imma make this up as I go." The audience and I laughed while yoongi shot chanyeol a dirty look. I looked out to see all of the got7 dorm and the svt you tube channel, and many of my other friends.

Bambam dabbed and I giggled. I looked back into my lovers brown eyes and Chanyeol started again.

"You you, Park Jimin, take Min Yoongi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I Do." I smiled up at chanyeol.

"Do you, Min yoongi. Take P-"

"I do." Yoongi got impatient.

"You may kis- oh ok." Yoongi smashed our lips together before chanyeol finished and I smiled at chanyeol smiling confusion.

"I now introduced mr. And mr.min!"

"How many people got this on video?" Yoongi whispers into my ear.

"Probably a lot." Yoongi loon yelled.

"I'm making going to have to ask everyone." He paused as he gained everyones attention,

"To Edit that out."

~~~~~~~~
Tears

That's all. Just tears 😢😢

I live you all!

-쩬/Jen