010

"Chanyeol your an idiot." Yoongi said as they talked about music because chanyeol was a rapper as well. They decided to do a collab.

"So are are what's with you saying billboards is next?" Chanyeol snapped back and they laughed.

Jimin and baekhyun were both in the guest room talking getting to know each other before they go back to Florida in 3 days. it was they're 4th day and they met  the chanbeak couple on the 3rd day, but they were already close.

after a couple hours chanyeol and baekhyun went home to pack and yoonmin got some alone time because got7 was out at dinner.

"Baekhyun is really nice!" Jimin told yoongi.

"Good!" Yoongi responded.

"You ok?" Jimin said feeling yoongi's forehead.

"Yup just tired and I wanna post a picture of us on instagram." Jimin looked puzzled by his request but went along with it and they got ready and took the picture then got pajamas on again and went straight back to cuddling. Jimin watched as yoongi posted the photo.
(use your imagination Jimin has pink hair!)

@/AgustDofficial Having fun in las Vegas with this chump

#iwanttogohome #help

@/Park_ChimChim shut the fuck up you dried piece of celery. you love it in Las Vegas.

"why are you so mean over the internet?" Yoongi asked Jimin after seeing his comment.

"Because on my vlogs I'm a mean person. speaking of vlogs..." Jimin pulled out his vlogs camera and began filming.

"So I've been slacking since the last vlog but it's ok I'm alive!"Jimin smiled making sure not to get yoongi in the shot.

~~~~~~~~~
I'm a stupid idiot.
THANK YOU FOR 100 READS!!

-젠 바보