060

Happy 60th!!

~hoshi~

I pressed my lips to his and it felt so right. It felt like he's the one I'm ment to be with and hold, I want to hold him, I want to kiss him, I want to touch him, call him mine, tell the world that I love him.

Soon he broke the kiss for oxygen and I smiled placing my forehead aginst his.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and I opened my eyes to meet his.

"It's ok. Just never do it again. You gave me a heart attack!" I said clutching my shirt where my heart is located. He laughed and I grabbed one of his hands.

"Jihoon." I looked into his eyes and he blushed. I smiled, "You're so cute. Besides the point." I paused for dramatic effect and then asked.

"Can I be your sugar daddy?" He looked shocked and blushed harder.

"I'm kidding." I laughed obnoxiously then asked seriously.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He connected our lips in a passionate kiss and I smiled into the kiss knowing his answer.

"Yes." He whispered after we broke apart.

"I figured." I kissed his forehead and sat back on the chair next to his bed. I pulled his hand with me and intertwined them. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

Me:

Jin: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

Me: calm down

Jin: HOW CAN I?!?!?! MY SON IS FINALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP!!

Me: 😊 I guess so!

Jin: What are you doing texting me!?!?!? Take care of your baby!

Me: wait how'd you know I top?

Jin: Namjoon told me.

Me: oh.

Jin: BBYYYYEEEE

Me: gn jin.

I looked up to see woozi sound asleep with his hand in mine. He's so cute.

~woozi~

Running through the cold on a fall morning, he wanted to be anywhere but home, anywhere besides with his family, and there unaccepting judgments.

He wanted to run far far away and never go back, run away with his liver and never deal with the stress that was currently a billion pounds on his sholders. He ran and tripped from the weight in an abandoned alleyway.

He looked up to see a woman's figure and a stick in her hand. 

"I'm sorry." No you're no you bitch. She hit me several times each harder than the previous, soon my blood pooled and my vision blurred.

I opened my eyes to an empty room except a fermilier face holding a baby boy, he spoke.

"Jimin?"

~~~~~~~~
I'm fucking everything up😏😏😏

Love you fam!

-짼/Jen

P.s I may or may not have a chanbaek book in the works. 😜😜