022

(warning brought to you by Jimin's hot ass thighs) this chapter was not in the original book but Jimin's song inspired it so here's a love yourself inspired chapter

They got to the amusement park and went ham. they did everything and had an amazing day.

They were on they're way home holding hands and chatting.

it was 10:32 At night and the amusement park had just closed at 10.

They got home and jimin remembered that the others wernt home. So he rushed into the house leaving yoongi confused behind him.

Yoongi went into the house and started looking through the movies on Netflix. Jimin soon walked out in one of yoongi's t-shirts and sat by him on the couch with LOTS of leg showing.

Yoongi distracted himself by discussing which movie they should watch. The shirt on Jimin kept coming up and yoongi could see a bit of white lace panties Jimin had on under the shirt and again tried to distract himself.

during the movie Jimin threw his hands up in celebration and yoongi snapped.

Yoongi grabbed the back of Jimin's neck, pulled him down then kissed him passionately. Jimin was shocked then started kissing back.

Jimin sat on yoongi's lap as the kiss deepened. Soon Jimin tangled his hands into yoongi's hair. Yoongi's hands slipped down Jimin's body and made it to Jimin's big thighs. Yoongi started to grope Jimin's thighs and jimin moaned giving yoongi entrance into his mouth.

Jimin blushed at his sinful moan and tried to keep them in. Yoongi took this as a challenge and broke the kiss to suck on Jimin's untouched neck. Jimin held back many moans in tell yoongi's hands slid up his things more.

Jimin let out another moan and he could feel yoongi smirk on his neck. Yoongi slid his hands under Jimin's thighs and lifted Jimin up earning a cute yelp of suprise from him as well.

Jimin was set on they're bed gently as yoongi took his shirt off Jimin stared in awe.

"What it's not like you haven't seen my chest before." Yoongi smirked at Jimin's venerable submissive side.

"Yoongi..."

"Yeah Jimin?"

"came we... make love?"

"That's exactly what I was planning on." Yoongi smiled at the lats what started the best night if there lives.

They both felt unconditional love and joy making love to eachother and didn't regret it one bit.

"Love you Jimin." Had a new more powerful meaning when yoongi said it because now Jimin really knew. yoongi loved all of him and Jimin loved all of yoongi back.

"I love you too. Yoongi." Soon Jimin fell asleep in yoongi's arms. yoongi stayed awake to think of jimin. it was incomprehensible how in love with Jimin he was and how he will never let him go. ever.

~~~~~~
CUTE!!!
ok I'm so happy with this chapter honestly.

love you all

-쩬