050

~Hoshi~

I walked out to the dining room to see Jin and namjoon furiously making out. Cute? And ew.

I swiftly turn around and walk away. Hearing.

"NAMJOON YOU DISTRACTED ME NOW THEY'RE BURNED!"

And namjoon chuckle. I smiled to myself and plopped onto my bed. Mostly thinking about the Woozi kid.
(#hoshitops ALEX)

"So do you have a special someone?" Namjoon asked.

"No." I said sighing. He looked at me and said.

"Well I'm sure you like someone then." Namjoon smiled evilly.

"Well I do like this one kid..." I trailed off.

"Hes really short and cute. He has the most babyish face ever and I wish I could squeeze his cheaks." I said I bit to enthusiastically.

"What cheaks?" He smirked. Ew.

"Both I guess." I said not paying attention to my own words. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

"JIN YOU OWE ME $40 HE'S A TOP!" namjoon yelled out my door. Oh shit.

"DANG IT! ok well dinners ready." He said back.

"WAIT!? you bet on my sex position!?!?" I asked confused.

"Well yeah? We wanted to know If our son will need lube and condoms. Or a wheelchair and a hot pad." I stood in shock.

~Woozi~
I clicked on the youtube link seeing nothing had been posted for 16 years.

I clicked on videos and searched for the oldest one i could find. 'First vlog!'

"Hay guys! I just wanted to do a quick intro. This is my first vlog and since vine shutdown all of my content will be here!" He smiled. He looks like he's a bit older that I an in this video.

The video ended with Yoongi and him on the couch.

"Do you have anything to add yoongi?" I smiled at how happy my dad was.

"Nothing that I can say on camera." He smirked and walked off. WTF??

I clicked on the next one and soon was at the 30th and saw they had a fanmeet. They played a game and then it ended.

The next one they were in the car with a ton of other boys from. Got7?

Wait is my dad sitting on yoongi's lap? Nah probably just close to him.

I continued watching and heard footsteps in the hall I quickly closed my laptop and pretended to work on hw as my dad walked in.

"You doing ok?" He asked happily.

"Yup!" I said cheerfully. We're going to get something to drink from the café want to come?"

"Yeah!" I stand up and walk out with my dad to the living room to see yoongi waiting.

Why does he look so fermilier??

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't posted I've been getting caught up in things and drama and I needed a break but I'll try my hardest to get back on schedule.

I love you all!
Have a good day/night!

-쩬/Jen