038

(just wrote this whole fucking and forgot to save it kms *re-writes it*)

Jimin smiled into his camera as he steps out of his car into the hospital parking lot. he was vlogging his trip to visit Jihoon. it would be the viewers first time seeing him.

Jimin's stomach had gotten back to normal and he was finally getting his eating and sleeping habits back on schedule.

Jimin sat in the hospital looking through his phone.

"oh chanyeol posted on instagram!?" Jimin clicked on it and instant smiled.

@/Real_PCY were the cutest couple you'll ever find arnt we?

Jimin  looked into his camera.

"No chanyeol I'm sorry to dissapoint you but, yoonmin beats chanbeak anyday. I mean we have a child." Jimin laughed at himself.

he turned off his camera and walked to the desk to tell them who he's visiting and that he's his dad.

the lady bowed and opened the doors for him. Jimin tiptoed back careful to be quiet because if all the babies.

(AHHHHHHHHH sorry I dropped my phone and my headphones came out rip 😢)

Jimin made his way to Jihoon she little room and closed the door for privacy. Jimin took out his camera.

"This is little woozi!" Jimin smiled behind the camera as he filmed Jihoon in his incubator.

Jimin turned the camera on himself and smiled into the camera. Jimin turned off the camera and started talking to jihoon.

"hay I'm sorry your dad couldn't be here he's busy with work because he's having a comeback soon." Jimin's face fell, "he's working really hard, but he'll visit soon I promise." Jimin smiled again and sat with jihoon a while.

Jihoon's presents comforted Jimin in these times when yoongi wasn't home much. Jimin smiled at Jihoon.

"I've got to go kiddo. I'm making yoongi dinner tonight. love you!" Jimin blew a kiss and left with his camera, phone and a heavy heart.

Jimin got home and put on an aprin and started making chicken afraido pasta got yoongi and his dinner.

Jimin put the noodles in while the water boiled.

hand slithered around Jimin's waist and jimin squeeked and jumped a bit.

"hay babe." Yoongi smiled and layed his head on Jimin's sholders.

"You scared the shit out of me."Jimin turned around and hugged yoongi.

"Did you visit Jihoon today?"

"Yeah and I vlogged him!" Jimin smiled. yoongi kissed his puffy checks.

"That's awesome! so watcha maken?"

"chicken Alfredo pasta."

"yum!"

"I'm glad you're exited!"

Jimin finished cooking as yoongi took a shower. Jimin set the table and yoongi came down with no shirt on and dripping wet hair.

"Yoongi k'know when we have a kid you're not going to be able to walk around the house half naked."

"Why?"

"CUS YOU NEED TO SAVE IT FOR ME!"

Yoongi burst out laughing.

"mk baby." he said and started helping Jimin set the table.

they ate and talked and jimin got caught staring at yoongi's abs.

"I love you!" Yoongi blurted out and jimin smiled widely.

"I love myself too!"

"rude." Yoongi pouted.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~
HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY WROTE!

THANK YOU SM FOR 4K READS!!!!!

-쩬/Jen