020

Now that I think about it. I used to stare at him quite a bit in the hallways of our old chappy high-school. Always with his other friends while I hung around with tae and jungkook having no idea that he caught my every Glance in his direction.

I would walk down the hall and we would make brief eye contact before I would turn my head and look down pretending I didn't do anything and kept walking.

Back then I thought he was to popular to love some awkward little viner that still hadn't graduated. but then again he hadn't either and he had already debuted. his first album had just came out and of course I bought it because it was amazing.

Soon he stopped coming to school and I felt empty and worried. what happend to him? I'd he ok? thoughts like this ran through my head and halted making them stain into my brain. soon more songs came out and I realized he was just working and finished high school online.

I felt sad that I never even talked to him and just looked at him. he probably thought I was hardcore judging him.

He's such a passionate rapper. his voice brings feeling into my heart that make me feel like I'm on cloud9.

One day I was out late getting food at the grocery store. I grabbed a can of chili from the bottom of the stack and they all came crumbling down. I giggled and heard someone giggled behind me. it was like music to my ears. I turned around to be met with a familiar face. his face. he helped me pick them up and we exchanged numbers. we became good friends then we were hanging out and he kissed me.

I kissed back obviously.

and that's what started our relationship when I was 15.

I love him so much, he completes me.

I love you, min yoongi.

~~~~~~~
Imma sappy sad writer. by sad I mean me not my words 😂😂 mk sorry I'm late wish me luck baby sitting!!

-쩬