029

"I'm pregnant." Jimin blurted out.

"I know." Yoongi smiled.

"WHAT HOW??!?!" Jimin was confused. yoongi continued smiling.

"Well the night you came back from the hospital I talked to tae and he told me everything when you went to bed after going to the hospital. he's scary when he threatens you!" Yoongi's gummy smile widend.

"Skrew tae!" Jimin folded his arms and pouted like a child. yoongi squeezed Jimin's hand 3 times signifying that he loved him.

The others soon joined them and they went the rest of the day stealing loving glances and secret kisses.

when they all started to get hungry they packed up they're beach supplies and headed to a restaurant.

Jimin and Yoongi held hands in between them and yoobgi texted jimin.

Yoongi😍❤💪:
Im ganna be a father!!!!

Jimin😙👅👀:
ME TOO!!!!!

yoongi😍❤💪:
IM SO EXITED WE'LL BE THE BEST FAMILY EVER!!! 😙

Jimin😙👅👀:
😊😙 love you!

Yoongi😍❤💪:
love you too!❤💋

Jimin turned off his phone leaning into yoongi. yoongi smiled and pulled him closer and played with the youngers pink locks.

Jimin juts up and takes a picture to post on instagram.

@/Park_ChimChim Today was super fun! expect some awesome new vlogs of yoongi's comeback in the near future!

Yoongi liked the photo and layed his head in Jimins lap. Jimin's thighs were squishy and comfortable like a pillow so yoongi felt right at home.

soon they arrived at dinner and everyone was half wet and awkward in the group.

"Busy day at the beach?" She said eyeing yoongi.

"Yes quite busy indeed. especially with his girlfriend!" Jimin smiled with bitter jealousy.  yoongi smirked at his lovers actions. cute

the lady backed off immediately after Jimin snapped at her. she looks suspicious but then decided aginst asking questions.

They were shown to a table and all the couples sat by eachother. yoonmin, taekook, chanbeak, and Hoseok. they orderd and had funny banter while Jimin vloged.

once the food arrived Jimin filmed the food and made a joke about putting copyrighted music to a Montage of they're food.

after a sustainable meal the group loaded back into the car and on the drive home yoongi and Jimin's phones started blowing up.

articles saying yoonmin is real or yoonmin exposed!! they both read it on yoongi's phone. many pictures of them stealing glances and hugging, but surprisingly none of them kissing in the wide open.

Liquid pooled at the bottom of Jimin's eyes, flustered, and dissapoited in himself. yoongi sensed this and wrapped his arms around Jimin's tiny frame. Jimin instantly calmed down and snuggled into yoongi's touch more. this place is definitely Jimin's favorite.

they git home and read mire articles and a little bit of ppl still don't ship it so they keep denying the facts.

yoongi and jimin decided on a plan to use to set everything into place again.

~~~~~~
I love crying over words...

love you all

-Jen/쩬