025

Jimin's sickness had been going of for almost 4 weeks now and Yoongi finally convinced him to the doctor’s office.

Jimin told him he only wanted tae to come so they agreed and tae went with him.

They arrived in the calm hospital waiting room with a clorox aroma. Tae and him sat down.

Jimin scrolled through his feed replying to comments and liking Fanart on himself.

"Park Jimin?" The nurse called into the silent waiting room.

Jimin and Tae both got up and followed the lady down the hall to a  stereotypical hospital check up room.

They went through mundane heath procedures like check ING his heart rate,his ears, his throat. then asking cliche questions before walking out saying the docter will be in in a minute.

Jimin looked at tae feeling nervous about his results.

The doctor came in startling Jimin. The doctor started a regular question session then told him to go pee in a cup.

When Jimin returned with the urine the docter took it out to test it, Jimin and tae waited.

After about 10 minutes the doctor came back in with a joyful mood.

"Park Jimin." He stated loudly into the echoing room, " I am happy to announce." Jimin looked up at him hopeful Tae was just on his phone.

" You are pregnant!!!!" He cheered and threw confetti out of his pockets.

Jimin smiled and started crying out of happiest soon came to a realization.

what if yoongi doesn't want or accept the child?

~~~~~~~~~~
I WON MY VOLLEYBALL GAME!!!

and I'm also in the bathtub again... Awkward.

Jimin is Pregooosssss

Love you guys!!

-쩬/Jen

When your notification squad disappears like the pee Jimin gave to the docter.