004

Jimin Woke in his favorite place in the world, In Yoongi's arms. he scooted into the warmth and dozed off again.

Yoongi woke to pink fluff and the smell of strawberry consumed his nostrils. he started playing with the fluff and kissed Jimin's cheak.

Jimin woke from the contact and turned to face yoongi with a cute eye smile. Yoongi kissed Jimin's lips passionately and they continued they're gross cuddling session.

"It's not gross!"

Sure Jimin

"I'm serious"

Im the author Now shut up.

yoongi continued kissing Jimin and jimin ended up on top of yoongi straddling him and having a fierce make out session.

Which was soon interrupted by a flash and a giggled from the doorway.

yoongi moved onto his elbows to see the stranger. tho it was actually just bambam.

Jimin didn't even look at the door and slid off of yoongi's torso blushing madly as he sat Indian style on the bed next to him.

Bambam burst into a fit of laugher and held up his phone.

"Blackmail." He stated then left the room with 3 pictures he had tooken. one of them asleep together, one of yoongi playing with Jimin's pink locks and one them making out. blackmail indeed.

Yoongi looked over at the embarrassed pinky and giggled.

"Your so cuuuuuuute!" Yoongi cooed at the younger as he blushed more if it was even possible and turned so his back was facing yoongi.

yoongi kissed the back of Jimin's neck and got up and started getting everything he needed to shower when Jimin mumbled somthing ineligible.

"What?" Yoongi asked looking back at him. Jimin mumbled again and yoongi asked what he said.

"canIshowerwithyou?" Jimin said Bairly hearable and very fast, yoongi smirked.

"I don't know babe. your not 18 yet so I can't do anything and jimin i would be very, very tempted to." Yoongi said looking acrost the room in the youngers direction.

"I'm 18 in 3 days. you can hold it in till then." Jimin begged.

"Nope. sorry sweet stuff but I'm a mature 21 year old!" Yoongi lied. Jimin looked at him giving him a look that clearly Said 'Really?' Jimin fell onto his back and listened as yoongi entered the bathroom and disappeared behind the door.

Yoongi came out 10 minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist and husband black hair dripping still wet. Jimin was still in the same position as before yoongi took a shower. Jimin sat up to see yoongi's toned back.

"Y'knoe we could have warn swim suits." Jimin said looking down and blushing. Yoongi smiled to himself and went to sit by jimin as he put his clothes on. Jimin looked away when yoongi took off his towel not realizing he has boxers on and yoongi laughed.

"You want it so bad but when your given a chance you don't even look."

"Well I want it to be a special moment not just sex. there's no feelings attached to that. I want to make love so that's why." Jimin said crossing his arms. Yoongi froze processing Jimin's words. yoongi Kissed the back of Jimin's head and told him a few choice words.

"I love you"

Jimin was shocked cus he expected just to get his request rejected but it was in fact the exact opposite.

"You can turn abound now by the way." Yoongi said putting a belt on and then his signature black hat with metal rings on it.

Jimin took a good look at him scaring him up and down. Damn he's hot.

"Are you done checking me out? cus I'm going to go get sone breakfast. you should get ready cutie!" Yoongi winked at Jimin as he blushed again.

Yoongi kissed Jimin on the lips and waited for Jimin to take a shower. Once Jimin was done he came out just in boxers and got dressed in a decent amount if time. He made his way to yoongi and realized he was sleeping and poked his cheak.

"Jimin i swear if I didn't love you as much as I do, you'd be dead right now." Yoongi said sleepily and jimin giggled.

they made they're way to the car and drove into the main part of the city to look for breakfast places. once they found one they went in and ordered.

Jimin ordered a stack of pancakes and toast with toast and raspberry jelly (cus he doesn't have jams)

Yoongi ordered eggs and bacon with buttered toast.

They ate in a comfortable silence saying things here and there. Soon Jimin pulled out his camera and videoed while him and yoongi ate and held hands behind the camera.

~~~~~~~~
LONG CHAPTER LIKE 770 WORDS HOLY SHIT why do I do this.
I'm going to try to post once every day up in tell school starts then I'll have a new schedule.

-젠