027

what a pleasant surprise!

"Do you all speak taco bell now? or, what?" Yoongi asked Jimin's vlog camera.  Jimin laughed.

"GUYS I named my dick "the truth" Because bitches can't handle it." jungkook said.

"To bad the only attention "the truth" gets us from my hands." jungkook blushed at taes remark and jimin laughed obnoxiously.

"yall are so extra it hurts." hoseok complained from the drivers seat.

"That ill-Behaved spoiled mother fucker." Yoongi mumbled aiming his comment at Hoseok.

"Don't be mad cus you can't handle the truth." Hoseok continued driving.

"You even said that you'd let Jay park fuck you with a drill. if that's not extra i have no clue what is!" Yoongi scolded Hoseok.

"I can neither confirm nor deny that statement." hoseok blushed. the others chuckled.

"WERE ALMOST THERE!" Jimin smiled and showed the outside to the camera.

"We should listen to yoongi's first mixtape!" Jimin suggested.

"Ok." hoseok agreed.

They started partying in the car and jimin got great photage.

Yoongi leaned over and kissed Jimin then whispered a subtle.

"Edit that out." and kissed Jimin's cheak. Jimin blushed, smiled and nodded a yes.

"Love you!"

"Love you too Jimin!"

~~~~~~~~~
YOOO just finished a chanbeak fanfiction it was super good and I decided to double update cus I feel bad for making you all wait.

-쩬/Jen!