046

~Hoshi~

I walked out best I could with my bruises and cuts. my dad had just thrown me out and I was on my own.

I bumped into that boy I say earlier. we had an awkward conversation. I think it went okayly well tho.

he's so cute! I thought as I watched him run off. if only he were gay too. then my life would finally have somthing happy about it. I walked down the street to a n empty alleyway and made myself at home there.

welp. home sweet home. I thought as I drifted to sleep in the alleyway.

I dreamed of woozi actually being gay and us being boyfriends. but sadly it would never happen. only in my dreams.

I woke up shivering and remembered what had happened.

it was saddening.

My father found out I was gay and kicked me out. I remember his insults and dissapointment clearly. It hurts to think about.

I made my way out of the alleyway and ran into the cutey from yesterday.

"Woozi, right?" I ask with a smile.

"Y... yeah." he said. he seemed embarrassed. oops?

"Wanna walk together?" he nodded and I smiled wide and started walking with him. He's cute. like damn cute. like I wanna squeeze his face cute.

after internally Fangirling over his face I asked.

"wanna be friends?" his face tinted two shades reder and nodded a yes. I smiled. I really want to hug him ugh.

CONTROL YOURSELF HOSHI GOD DAMNIT!

I mentally scold myself and we had a casual conversation for the festival of the way to school and intell the bell rang signalling the start of hell- I mean school.

"Good morning class. today I'm passing out permission slips for the upcoming class trip to america!" mr.kim directed happily. Shit, how will I get permission!?  I thought. maybe I can ask mr.Kim.

After class I walked up to him.

"Um, Mr.Kim, could you sign mine?" I asked nervously awaiting rejection.

"Why would I sign it I'm not your parent." he said then his eyes widened, "Oh my god. wait. do you need a home? are you ok?" mr.kim kept rambling and I started to tear up at the incadent.

"OH MY GOD! I'm taking you home." he got up and dragged me with him.

"Namjoon I'm leaving I'll text you the situation later..." I thought just heard him say a quiet I love you, but I'm sure it was just my mind.

~~~~~~
SHAMLESS SELF PERMITION!!

MK I have a new book out called "The mirror between us" and it's taekook. FINALLY TAEKOOK IKR!  anyway I really enjoy wrighting it and I think I'll switch off every day updating both till one is complete!

Ily fam

-쩬/Jen