030

HAPPY 30TH CHAPTER!!!

the gang arrived home and split to go to bed. tae picked jungkook up bridal style carrying a blushing jungkook to they're room. Chanyeol was giving baekhyun a piggyback ride. Hoseok basically crawled. and soon it was only yoonmin in the living area.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead and hugged him. Jimin again felt so small and secure. Jimin found himself hugging yoongi's neak and taking in his masculine scent. Which was the exact opposite of Jimin's feminine vanilla strawberry scent.

after the hug Jimin's eyes started watering and his bottom lip jetted out.

"Y...Yoongi?" Jimin's sadness made yoongi want to give Jimin the world. yoongi picked Jimin up throwing him gently over his shoulder before walking to they're room to discuss Jimin's tears.

"y..yoongi I'm s..scared." Jimin bit his lower lip.

"Why babe?" Yoongi asked lifting Jimin's chin so they're eyes met.

"I'm only 18, I know nothing about children." Jimin's tears streamed dawn his face making his eyes become pink and puffy. yoongi thought it was the saddest and cutest thing he'd ever laid his eyes on.

"Babe that's why well learn and study together and become amazing parents, no one is perfect." Yoongi wiped Jimin's tears

"B...But school" Jimin said

"Your almost graduated and then I'll get a job and provide while you can take care of our child. I'm graduating collage in about 6 months so I'll be able to get a good paying job and be able to come home to my perfect little family, and even more perfect wife!" Yoongi smiled imagining this.

"W...wife?" Jimin asked

"Yeah you'll be my wife!"

Jimin started tearing up in joy. yoongi realized that he kinda just lowkey perposed.

"Yoongi." Jimin looked up at him with wet eyes.

"C...can I be your w..wife?" Jimin asked sincerely.  yoongi kissed Jimin passionately and rubbed his tummy.

"What do you think?" Yoongi said into the kiss.

~~~~~~~
AAAWWWWEEEE yall be great full I'm nice to yall.

I'm sick and playing destiny 2 then BAM bts released the DNA teaser and I'm shook. then one go back to destiny 2

love you

-Jen/쩬