005

New from agustmochi
August D & YouTuber Park Jimin
in Love?

So, many people have started shipping park Jimin & Agust D after Park Jimin recent video intitled
Breakfast w/ Yoongi

Many fans are becoming suspicious as well as a fan tweeted

@/Yoonminlyfe

I've been blessed with great knowledge after I Met Park Jimin today!

#Yoonminisreal @/AgustDofficial
@/ParkJimin

many are saying she asked them herself others think she took these pictures at the place they went for breakfast.

during the vlog it just looks like they are enjoying the food but a fan saw them and they were in fact holding hands behind the camera.

Some say it was a mistake they didnt hold hands, but there is physical evidence to back the claim that thay did.

Also in Got7s new youtube collab with park jimin, yoongi was reading the questions out and on one particular question Jimin got all flustered and didn't give a strait answer.

the question was "have you ever kissed someone if so who, and if you havent kissed someone who would you kiss?"

to which Jimin responded quite interestingly

"i- ummm  have but the 'who' is a secret."

Maybe he doesn't want people to think him and the famous Agust D are dating. To save both of they're career? Because they're scared? Or simply because they're not together. whatever the case they sure do put on a show acting like they're in love.

-Agustmochi

~~~~~~~~~
I'm very sleepy.
and I'm listening to the eve by EXO

-젠