042

Jimin😙❤😉👅:

Come see me.

:😚😏😪❤Yoongi

Jimin can you see?

Jimin ik you're reading these.

Ok I'm on my way with jihoon

Love you!❤

Read at 11:43 pm

Yoongi lifted jihoon out of his crib and grabbed his keys off the kitchen counter. After safely buckling jihoon (Safety 1st kids) Yoongi got in and started the car and pressed the gas.

They jolted forward luckily not hitting anything. Yoongi checked on jihoon before laughing and putting the car in reverse and speeding off to the hospital.

Yoongi was cautious on his way and finally made it you the hospital doors. he carried jihoon in his left hand and jihoon's favorite teddy in the other.

Yoongi stopped in front of Jimin's door to compose himself. he suddenly hear laughing and other voices coming from the room.

yoongi opened the door and bit reveling tae, jungkook, Baekhyun, chanyeol, and Hoseok.

"LEMME SEE HIM!!" Baekhyun immediately reached for jihoon and yoongi willingly handed jihoon over with the teddy.

Yoongi looked around dumb struck

"what. the. Fuck." Jimin smiled at yoongi's reaction.

yoongi looked at his boyfriend and couldn't help but smiled back.

"Yoongi not in front of the baby!" Baekhyun smiled.

soon The chanbaek couple took a photo of them with jihoon.

@/Real_PCY Finally meeting this little piece or sunshine and naps

Jimin looked at the post and showed yoongi. they smiled and looked over at the chanbaek couple with they're kid.

"I want one!" Baekhyun smiled at jihoon.

"Me too!" Chanyeol smirked and kissed baekhyun. baekhyun blushed as yoongi and jimin let out a long

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
(refrances)

Jimin laughed and yoongi kissed him.

"Let's get ummm y'know. before we accidentally have another one." Yoongi chuckled at himself and jimin giggled with him. they all sat they're happily and caught up.

Hoseok managed to drag yoongi out to talk to him.

"Dude where did you go?"

"I told you my stay was temporary."

"Anyway. what did you want? I want to get back to my family." Yoongi said bored out of his mind. But before he could say more Hoseok smothered a cloth onto yoongi's face and dragged him away. leaving Jimin to question where he had gone.

later that night Jimin was released from the hospital. chanbeak took him and jihoon home as he worried for yoongi.

when they pulled up yoongi was laying limp and bloody on the door step.

"Oh my got yoongi!" Jimin gave jihoon to baekhyun and ran to him.

"What the hell happened?!?" Jimin asked frantically.

~~~~~~~
what did I reply to a comment with in the earlier chapters when Hoseok first came? maybe you'll figure out what happened.

ily guys!

-쩬/Jen

THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 6.19K READS I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT ILY!!